Prestige Item
BITE Beauty Agave Lip Mask Reviews

December 19, 2018

Late to the party...

I have known about this product for so long, but took forever to actually try it. Why?! This is named a mask, but is basically a balm. It's a thicker textured product, but it feels amazing and cushy on lips without being heavy. It gives great hydration and wears well alone or under pther products. I bought the holiday set with three mini tubes, and have been loving thr Maple flavour that is just balrely nude in colour with a light maple scent and taste.

December 19, 2018

Best Lip Mask and tastes yummy!

Perfect texture and feel for lips day or night. I love this in clear for overnight, but during the day I have a Maple (very light caramel colour) as well as a Candy Cane (sheer rose colour) and they are both great too. They add just a hint of colour without any stickiness. They are sweet tasting but thick and last ages. Great moisturization for hours on its own or under lipstick.

November 30, 2018

YOU NEED THIS NOW!

I’ve been using this lip mask for over 2 years now and it never ceases to amaze me the wonders it can do for my lips. Canadian winters can be SO brutally dry and cold, my lips begin to crack and become a mess! Nothing helps them more than regularly applying this! I find when I apply it at night I can still feel it on my lips in the morning! It’s also my absolute favourite to apply underneath any very dry matte liquid lipsticks (ahem Kat von D), it makes them so much more comfortable without comprising their staying power! I’ve gotten my boyfriend hooked on this too! Everyone needs some agave in their life! Love love loveeee❤️❤️❤️

November 24, 2018

I want to apply over and over again!!

I received this product in the mail a few days ago and I think I have found a holy grail product! I am big on lip care products and this product is so thick and luxurious and deliciously sweet that I can't stop reapplying it!!

October 21, 2018
    Minnesota, United States

Expensive, but worth it!

I have been using this lip mask as my regular lip balm for a YEAR and there’s still some left in the tube, a little goes a long way! It’s thick, smells like vanilla frosting and makes my lips feel amazing. If you don’t like the feeling of sticky lip gloss this product isn’t for you, I don’t mind the sticky feel and I love the patent leather shine!

October 16, 2018

Love it!

I really enjoy this lip balm. I don't like spending a lot of money on lip care items, but this stuff really works, and the tubes last for AGES because you only use a bit at a time. It really stays on your lips all day or all night, even through eating and drinking! It is intensly moisturizing and protective. The tube is not my favourite because there's no applicator, but I can live with it.

October 02, 2018

Great winter lip moisturizer!

I love this lip mask. I use it as a regular lip balm and at night, it lasts until morning and really seals the hydration into my lips. My lips are not chapped any more after using this. The only issue I have with it is the lanolin, it's the miracle ingredient but the concept of it kinda grosses me out. I wish there was a non-animal-based ingredient that worked as well!

It is lightly flavoured and scented, depending on the flavour you try. Some have a tint of color, but it's not very noticeable to be honest!

July 18, 2018
    Kentucky, United States

Lip Mask Heaven

I adore this lip mask. If you have dry, dehydrated lips you need to run to your nearest Sephora and grab this. This mask is great to put on at night and will leave you with supple lip, plump lips in the morning. You can also apply throughout the day. It wears well under lipstick and is not tacky. It is beautiful to wear on its own. There is no scent and is not irritating to the lips. This product is someone difficult to squeeze out of the tube when it is cold, but other than that, I have zero complaints. It is by far one of the BEST lip masks I have ever purchased (and will continue to purchase)!

May 10, 2018

Bye bye chapped lips!

I discovered this product through a Sephora sample, and I've been hooked ever since. I love that this is a Canadian product and a cruelty-free brand. I use the Champagne coloured lip mask and it gives you a very subtle pink hue. If you have chapped lips, use this mask once and you'll see the difference immediately. I personally apply this throughout the day, especially during the winter months. It can work as an overnight mask too.

Great value because you only need to apply a little and it goes a long way. This product will last you more than a year, which is perfect because it doesn't expire until 24 months after first use!

April 09, 2018

Super thick, moisturizing lip mask...that tastes delicious!

I use this lipmask as a gloss during the day when my lips feels extra dry and also at night for that extra moisture so I wake up with soft lips.
    It is so thick and sticky...it's a little difficult to even squeeze it out of the tube, but you don't need much! Use your fingertip to warm/melt the product by swiping back and forth against your lips.

I had been on Accutane and grabbed this lipmask to use as a chapstick for my dry lips. I don't ever remembering having painful, cracked lips so this product definitely kept the moisture.

The taste of this is also delicious! Highly recommend to prevent chapped lips and also to get kissable lips ;)