Prestige Item
Bite Beauty Amuse Bouche Lipstick Reviews

2.3/5

January 04, 2020

Allergic Reaction

I love the CHAI color but every time I have tried the lipstick, within hours my lips get really dry and chapped and irritated. Its a shame because I love the colour.

I am not allergic to any other lipstick/lip product so I would recommend trying it out in store and wearing it for a few hours before buying this.

December 01, 2019

Will splurge on this pigmented lipstick

Ok so let me start with my favourite shade from the whole amuse bouche line. It’s chai!! Omg it glides on so softly and has such a nice pigmented colour and is not drying at all. It is also a good price in my opinion. I would definitely buy these lipsticks again.

October 07, 2019

Hydrating and smooth

I have dry chapped lips. I try to prep my lips before putting on lipstick for smoother applications. However, days when I am in a rush I just put on the lipstick directly without prep.

For reference I am an NC45 in Mac and I purchased the colour Molasses. This lipstick is one the most hydrating products I have ever used on my lips.The product goes on so smooth even on days when I do not prep my skin. Many lipsticks (mainly liquid lipsticks) tend to cling to every dry patch and by the end of the day my lips look crusty. These Bite lipsticks do not do this. The lipstick goes on smooth and pigmented and lasts all day. This is the first product I have used on my lips that I have fallen in love with. It has now become my go to every day lipstick.

October 03, 2019
    United States

Will buy it again

I was hooked on to bite beauty lipsticks after i tried their sample in Chai. I loved the color. I was drawn to brand because they offer beautiful shades to choose from and it stays on for long time. It glides on smooth and looks nice!! I am also comfortable wearing it knowing that it is made of natural Ingredients and makes it easily my first choice in lipsticks. I have a small collection of them now.

August 26, 2019

Colour Chai is a shade of darkish red and brown

Received Bite Beauty Amuse Bouche Lipstick in colour Chai from Sephora's birthday gift sample. And this is the smallest and cutest lip stick I ever own it's like 6cm tall! It's a beautiful shade of darkish red and brown and applies on the lips smoothly too. Definitely would purchase again in another colour!

August 06, 2019
    Virginia, United States

Highly pigmented

I have very dry lips which had made it difficult to not only find a lipstick that won't further dry out my lips but also one that will stay on. Now after trying three different shades of Bite Beauty's new line The Amuse Bouche in Beetroot, Gazpacho, and Pepper. I can honestly say I have found the BEST lipstick for dry lips! By far the most pigmented lipstick! I love how these are created & made to be moisturizing by being made with vitamins, nutrients, and omega-oils which really do give my lips a creamy, moisturizing, and healthy look and feel.
    I was lucky enough to receive three different shades as a complimentary gift and from testing three different shades I can honestly say that they are all the same in the moisturizing & hydrating points I discussed above. The lipsticks are consistent in quality and durability, which is great for anyone like me who suffers from dry lips or/and dry mouth.
    These are very pigmented colors that glide on smoothly and with a creamy texture. I tried the Beetroot (a bold berry color,I'd say a deep dark purplish/reddish color), Gazpacho (a bold classic red color), and Pepper (a natural dusty rose color)
    My favorite for everyday wear is the Pepper shade as it's the most natural and good for everyday use. I loved how bold and dramatic the Beetroot shade is and how I felt very adventurous and dramatic wearing it, which is a shade I wear for going out at night & dressing up. A nice bold red is always great to have and I love wearing the Gazpacho for both day and nighttime outings.
    The other great thing I love about the lipstick is that they have a great citrusy taste & smell to them which is great because many lipsticks don't taste or smell that great. It's another factor which makes this line standout. I found that they will stay on for a few hours and because they are both highly pigmented and moisturizing the lipstick color remains on for a longer period. I had to reapply after about 4 hours which is a long time for me. I am excited to try more shades now and know that the price is justified for this truly great high quality product.
    I recommend the Amuse Bouche collection to everyone! Especially those that have dry lips and/or dry mouth because this is the perfect lipstick for you and you will not regret it!

August 01, 2019
    Texas, United States

Hydrating, Smells/Tastes Yummy

My favorite lipstick when I’m wanting a splash of pink. It slides on lime a dream and leaves my lips soft/conditioned. It’s not long lasting and rubs onto surfaces easily. But it’s cute and smells yummy! (Color: Sorbet

July 26, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

Creamy and PIGMENTED

These lipsticks are very opaque upon application. They have a nice sheen to them when applied which also makes them very comfortable to wear. I like the look of the tube, the matte grey packaging looks sleek. The colour range is amazing and I'll certainly be repurchasing

July 18, 2019

💕Love

I have always liked the idea of lipstick but always felt them to be too heavy. I at one time had a huge lipstick graveyard. I’d wear it once and toss it in.
    I was in Sephora helping a girlfriend look for a lipstick for her wedding and Bite Beauty Amuse Bouche was recommended. I tried hers on the way home and fell in love. I went back the next day and bought one of my own and now have two shades. No lipstick graveyard for this brand.
    Super light and smooth and lasts all day. Lips feel great.

April 21, 2019

Great creamy lipstick

I got this lipstick in meringue. It is SO creamy and keeps my lips so hydrated. The meringue is slightly more pink than I would have liked. I’m curious about the honeycomb but I’m worries it’ll be too dark for me. Please make more reds!