Prestige Item
Bite Beauty Amuse Bouche Lipstick Reviews

January 03, 2018

Looks great, lasts all day, but stains like crazy

I have the shade Radish, and it looks really lovely. It goes on smooth and effortlessly and provides long lasting colour that lasts all day. I find it very pigmented, so much that it stains your lips a bit (so even if it fades throughout the day the stained colour makes it so that you don't really have to reapply throughout the day). However, that being said if you happen to make a mistake, that's it. You're done for with a little stain on your skin that you can't erase. It also tends to bleed and transfer a lot. The stain effect still keeps your lips looking amazing despite the transfer, but be prepared to have it transfer onto your coffee cups and significant other. If you pair it with a good lip liner it helps stop the bleeding a little bit though.

October 21, 2017

Not the best for me

I received the shade mochi and loved the color as it was mainly purchased for Canada day, I found it difficult to remove as it looks like a stain especially when I swatched it. It wasnt as hydrating as most lipsticks I wear.

August 02, 2017

so cute :)

I have a patient who works at the BITE factory and she brought me a bunch of these to test out.
    I love how they come in a cute compact container for one. two, I love the colors. three, they last! I can leave my house, come back, and my lipstick is still on and that's so important to me! loved Bite.

July 10, 2017

Not as hydrating as I would like

Everyone always raves about this lipstick, and as a person with especially dry lips I was directed to these from every direction. However, it is not my favourite formula, and I almost never wear these unless I need a specific colour that I do not already own in another formula. They are very thick, which I find uncomfortable, and definitely less emollient. I also find that my lips are still semi-dried out by the end of a day, which does not happen with other formulas that I have found to really work for me. So not totally convinced yet as to why they are so popular. But I will keep trying!

July 06, 2017

Where has this brand been all my life?

I received the shade 'Beetroot' as a freebie from Sephora, and I am IN LOVE. The colour, the vibrance, the formula, and the price of the full size all fit within my lipstick standards. AND, like the Marc Jacobs Beauty lip creme, I find it stains my lips the colour of the lipstick, making it all the more long-wearing! Definitely going to look into investing in some more Bite Beauty lip colours!

June 22, 2017

Pigmented and long wearing

I always like supported a homegrown brands so was excited to try Bite Beauty's lip products. There's a lot of hype on social media for these and it is definitely worth the hype. It might be a bit pricey at $30 CAD but for the quality in pigment and length of wear as well as all natural, organic, and food grade ingredients it is a great value.

June 21, 2017

amazing

I own so many of these lipsticks. The first time I tried one I was blown away by how creamy and pigmented they are. They go on so smooth! I also love the way they smell. I've collected a variety of shades but I think my next step is to visit the Bite Lip Lab to make my own custom Bite lipstick with my own shade and scent ! I absolutely can't wait and am so glad I discovered this lipstick and this brand

June 21, 2017

I love these

I absolutely adore these lipsticks. They are so pigmented, and look so great on.

They have a great smell, especially compared to other lipsticks I have tried in the past.

The colour is really fitting for my skin, it looks extremely natural. They actually have a wide range of colours, which is really great.

I find application to be very easy, and sometimes I do not use it with a lip liner and it stills lasts a very long time. The formula is great and creamy.

I definitely recommend these lipsticks, and although the price is more than most lipsticks, they are definitely worth it.

June 19, 2017

Great brand!

I'm not a lipstick girl but I do own a couple of these as well as other Bite Beauty products and I must say I'm a fan. I like the formula aspect the most about this particular lipstick and I find it doesn't dry my lips like other lipsticks. If I'm going to wear lipstick, THIS is my go to!

June 19, 2017

Amazing lipstick!

Love this brand! I was a big fan of the original formula of lipstick and these are not a disappointment at all. Great color pay off and the texture is amazing. Soft and creamy and never leave your lips feeling dry. Great color selection as well.