Prestige Item
Bite Beauty Amuse Bouche Lipstick Reviews

April 21, 2019

Great creamy lipstick

I got this lipstick in meringue. It is SO creamy and keeps my lips so hydrated. The meringue is slightly more pink than I would have liked. I’m curious about the honeycomb but I’m worries it’ll be too dark for me. Please make more reds!

April 15, 2019

Très bien

Ce produit est très bien. le pigment est extraordinaire et le choix de couleur est très grand. La tenue n'est pas aussi durable qu'un rouge à lèvre liquide mais quand même très bien. Bonne texture non grasse.

March 04, 2019

Nice everyday look

Bought this in pepper as part of a duo with the lip liner in 016. Love the colour as it is quite subtle. I usually apply chapstick first followed by the liner and lipstick. Leaves my lips hydrated. It does transfer onto glasses and such so will need to reapply. Liked it so much that I bought the full size!

February 09, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

A must-have for every lipstick lover!

I recently tried the Bite Beauty lipstick, and I'm in love! The line offers a wide variety of colors to suit every skin tone and preference. The product glides easily onto the lips, but it does not slip and slide all over the place. The lipstick is also very pigmented and lasts throughout the day, better than most traditional tube lipsticks. Would definitely purchase another shade in the future.

February 05, 2019

Smooth lips

I've received this lipstick in my january 2019 boxycharm box. I'm very impress how soft my lips feel. It goes on very well the pigmentation is good and it last a long time. Let's not forget about all the beautiful colors to choose from,

January 19, 2019

Great Application

Love the creaminess of this lipstick collection. Lots of colours in the amuse lipstick formula. Bright colours, neutral colours and dark colours as well as a collection called Spice with orange and lavender colours. This formula does not dry the lips. It is easy to apply and doesn't skip along the lips. Bite also has matching lip pencils for almost all the amuse bouche lipsticks. Favourite lipstick brand in my collection.

January 18, 2019

Worth every penny

I've lost count of how many of these lipsticks I have in my collection. I have minis and full size of varying colours. Bite does reds really well. The formula is so nice. It goes on smooth and isn't drying. It is by no means a long lasting lipstick but some colours last a long time. The darker colours fade faster but some of the more nudes I had lasted through two meals before I had to reapply. One thing I like about these is that on average, they fade really nicely and don't look too patchy.

December 20, 2018

I love this brand and specifically this lipstick--it goes on smoothly and doesn't dry out your lips at all. The colors and pigment are beautiful and the packaging is so sleek and convenient. It's pretty good for wear-time but definitely not as long lasting as a liquid lip.

December 15, 2018

The Perfect Nude Shade

The Bite Beauty lipstick in Meringue came to me with my Fab Fit Fun box. I wasn't sure what to think about the colour at first, I hadn't heard anything about it but was happy to own another Bite Beauty lipstick. I love their lipsticks; they're smooth, long lasting and high quality. As soon as a put this colour on my lips, I feel in love. It's the most perfect nude colour and is perfect for work or a night out with a darker eye shade. For work I would pair it with a lighter eyeshadow. It lasts hours and is easy to apply and I love the packaging, which has a groove for your finger. Bite lipsticks are a bit on the pricier side but that being said, you pay for what you get....an excellent product. I highly recommend it.

July 03, 2018

Must try

Received this for my sephora birthday present. The formula is amazing! It does not dry out my lips and I really like the color. Will go back and buy the full size when I am done.