Bite Beauty Amuse Bouche Lipstick Reviews

Ranked #37 out of 1204 in Lipstick

April 05, 2017

Amuse Bouche Lipstick in Beetroot is described as bold berry and I have to agree with this. It is intense berry red, brighter on the lips than in the tube. It is very smooth upon application, and highly pigmented. I don’t find this one particularly long-lasting either, and it also transfers on tissue. It is prone to feathering, and I recommend a lip liner.

Since this color stains lips, like most deep ones, wear can be extended with some lip balm after a few hours, which gives a nice rosy look to the lips.

April 03, 2017

Bite lipsticks are one of my favourite lipsticks ever! They just glide on to your lips and provide such a smooth application! They aren't patchy at all and apply very evenly! They are also extremely moisturizing and do not dry you lips! The packaging is also very beautiful and chic!

March 08, 2017

I'm so torn writing this review but creamy lipsticks are just not my jam. It's so hard to get precision and long-wear without feathering with a product like this. It is definitely hydrating and pigmented, I'll give it that and I do love the brand and their concept but this product just isn't for me.

March 02, 2017

I absolutely love this lipstick. It has a creamy texture that feels so luxurious. It is hydrating and doesn't feel heavy. The colour options are also amazing, so many choices. I will definitely be buying more colours.

February 24, 2017

Absolutely was impressed by the brand of lipstick. I have never used or heard of Bite before and most say it will become a regular staple in my makeup routine. Loved the colour, texture and soft as butter cream formula ♡

February 24, 2017

It holds true to its claims on having a pigmented and creamy coverage .The lipstick glides on smoothly but contrary to its claim of being moisturizing, if your lips are initially chapped before application, your lips will look like you just smeared crayons all over it (so please prep your lips and moisturize them beforehand if your lips like mine, tend to get dryer during the winter). They also have a long lasting wear (as long as you’re not wiping your mouth vigorously when you’re out for lunch) which was a pleasant surprise – especially for the darker shade, Whiskey.I love the packaging of these product, they look simple, clean, and exude luxury. Colour-wise I do prefer Honeycomb over Whiskey, since it is more versatile and wearable (dates, lunch/dinner out, natural look, etc.). I found Whiskey to be a little too dark to my liking.

February 02, 2017

This colors is amazing! I just love the Amuse Bouche formula. Its so creamy and luxurious. I love that it doesn't dry my lips out either! Its not as long lasting as I'd prefer but reapplying is actually pleasant given the wonderful smell! Already have 3 and planning to buy more!

January 09, 2017

I LOVE bite beauty «Amuse bouche» lipsticks! I wasn't crazy about the «luminous cream» ones, but those are really hydrating, apply smoothly and look great (not to thick).

I love that it's edible ingredients!

December 20, 2016

This product is great! Goes on creamy, stays put!. Best thing is that all ingredients are food grade so you could technically eat it if you wanted to. Great colours!

November 09, 2016

I love Bite Beauty! I purchased the Mauvember 2016 lipstick. It's a beautiful purpley pink colour. It feels creamy and stays on my lips for hours. It's not kiss proof but the colour stays through drinking. It does not dry out my lips. I love that it wears down evenly, not patchy and not leaving a lip liner effect around my lips. I have and will purchase other colours from this line. For the Mauvember shade, part of the proceeds go to Movember, so a great cause!