Good

Bite Beauty The Perfect Bite Set Reviews

Ranked #295 out of 1241 in Lipstick

October 07, 2016

I love Bite! Being dark skinned, I was a bit concerned that most of these colour wouldn't work for me, but I can safely say that I can pull off 3 of these without a lip liner to change the colour. Honeycomb needed a darker lip liner (I used Ofra's liner in wine) with my lip coloured in in order to not seem weird on my skin tone. Pepper is basically the perfect nude, Nori is this beautiful deep, brick brownish red. Fig works really well for low makeup days, but it's too light if I go dramatic on the face.

The formula is very moisturizing. It does transfer, but it doesn't fade too patchily, so it's all good! I "depotted" the tin it came in and now I use that to keep the rest of my UD Vice samples.

September 21, 2016

Having tried Bite Beauty in the past, I knew I wanted to try the Amuse Bouche Lipsticks. When I saw the Perfect Bite Set, I was sold. I'm so glad I bought the set. The 4 colours (Fig, Pepper, Honeycomb and Nori) are all beautiful and would suit any skin tone. The formula is creamy and moisturizing. They don't last through meals but the last pretty well through drinking and they wear down evenly. I definitely recommend.

fredamans has posted in the forum topic
    sugar bear hair vitamins

Bcqtpie604 added a new review for
    IÖGO Proteine

bextannya added a new review for
    Ombra Spa Hand Care Balm