4.1/5
Bits & bites Reviews
Ranked #354 in Snacks

May 08, 2017

Un petit classique facile à trouver pour grignoter tranquille! Un bon mélange gouteux et simple qui rassasit efficacement. Pas cher, bien croquant! Personnellement, j'aime bien en manger devant mes émissions de télé!

May 08, 2017

Love this snack for on the go with the kids or when we are on long travel
    We like the fact there are two different flavors AND the fact that we all get alittle bit of something we like so no one really goes without! Where as a regular bag of chips or cheesies some hogs and someone gets very little.

May 31, 2016

These are one of my favorite snacks! Since I LOVE salty food, I just can't stop eating this! I love the combination of pretzels, cheerios, cheese sticks and those shreddies like thing.. It is just pure genius. Even writing this is making me hungry for a bag.

May 31, 2016

I used to be a fan of Bits and Bites in my younger years but I just have outgrown them. They are tasty but I find them too salty for my liking. I still recommend them.

February 04, 2016

I buy these all the time! I love the combination of pretzels, cheese sticks and everything else in them. All the flavours are delicious. They usually go on sale for a good price.

February 04, 2016

One of my favourite snacks! Perfect mix of crunchy salty bits of deliciousness.
    The mix of pretzels, shreddies and cheese bits are a savoury and salty treat.

January 31, 2016

These are the perfect salty snack, the variety of different pieces are very yummy. These are also great for parties, everyone loves these! I like to get them in the mini bags because it stops me from eating more than I should and go for on the go.