Black Diamond Cheesestrings Reviews

Ranked #10 out of 2367 in Grocery

May 11, 2017

Super collation meme que ca fait des excellents batonnet de fromage avec un peu de panko ;) tres pratique a avoir en tout temps....mais...c'est pas achetable my god c'est tres cher!!! Je prefere la marque maison de l'epicerie ou acheter un brick de fromage et en couper des morceaux ca revient moins cher!!

May 10, 2017

These are so tasty and delicious. These are great to put into lunches or to have ready for on the go snacks because they are so handy and convenient and travel well.

May 09, 2017

Great for lunches and quick snacks! i pack these in my daughters lunches and mine! I think they taste great and are a great nutritional snack! If you havent tried them i highly recommend and try and get them on sale!

May 09, 2017

Every time I go to the store my kids beg me to buy cheese strings. On occasion(usually when they go onsale) I will buy them. They are an awesome snack, but they don't last more than a day or two in our house.

May 06, 2017

Quality cheese, great taste and convenient packaging. My kids simply love Black Diamond's Cheesestrings. They are a great source of calcium for them. I have got a couple of picky eaters but Cheesestrings is the one thing they never say no to. Thanks Black Diamond.

April 25, 2017

Such a handy little protein power pack. Great for lunch kits , snacks and wonderful for traveling with. Feeds the hangry without any sugary crashes perfect for anyone

April 10, 2017

Love these cheese strings but wayy over priced ,taste great good source of calcium ! I only buy them when on sale as I said to expensive.Kids love them I love them on a sandwich or in my soup I peel apart .There easy to open ,but way to expensive to buy every week

April 09, 2017

J'adore ce fromage!!!! Miammm... surtout de l'effilocher cest super le fun.

Une bonne collation au dejeuner, au diner ou en soiree. Qui n'aime pas?! A essayer!

April 07, 2017

My kids love Black Diamond Cheesestrings, in their lunch, for a snack and we take these on the go everywhere! They come in so handy plus they taste great! These are a staple on my grocery list, mostly the marble one but we enjoy the other flavours too!

April 01, 2017

These are a go to item for us on road trips as easy to pass and make a great quick snack. My kids also really love them for school lunches and quick snacks at home. I love that they are a source of calcium and easy for them to put something nutritious in their lunches. I also secretly eat them!