Black Diamond Cheesestrings Reviews
Ranked #4 in Grocery

September 19, 2017

great for all

This is a handy snack for kids and adults alike. Great taste and texture. easy to peel for kids. Great to throw in a lunch bag or a purse. Great for on the go!!

September 13, 2017

It's ok but not my favorite one.

Nous achetons cette marque uniquement parce qu'elle offre un meilleur prix que celle que nous préférons.
    Ficello est quand même un bon produit, pratique et à bon prix. Les enfants les trouvent corrects également mais sans plus. Toujours pratique d'en avoir sous la main pour les lunchs!

September 13, 2017

Great for kids lunches

Kids love these, every morning they go through and pick out which name they want. Helicopter Heather is a favorite with my daughter Heather. Quick and easy to pack. Kids at school have made a game out of the numbers on the bottom of the package.

Kids like

My kids prefer these in their school lunch. Lol, unless it is my son we are talking about he just wants them every time for snack anytime of day. But at the same time it is a healthy snack anywhere..

MY SON LOVES IT

I bought this cheese sticks for my picky eater who rarely accept anything new, but guess he fell in love of this kind of cheese so wooow.we will definitely but it more and more!

Best cheestring

No doubt my go to snack. My kids love this stuff! It's. It's bit only good for them but it's fun too. Also very tasty. My favourite brand of cheese !!!

September 10, 2017

They are delicious!

I really like buying these when they are on sale. I like eating them at night as a snack or in the afternoon as a snack. I like the taste of them they are not too bitter tasting. I do find getting the plastic packing hard to open, but once I get it, everything is good. I wish they would have it easier to open.

August 08, 2017

Great healthy snack

I always make sure when I get groceries that I get Black Diamond Cheese Strings its a great snack for my children who love pulling it apart and ourselves especially when we are on the go. My husband also loves taking them to work. A nice healthy snack for the whole family.

July 13, 2017

Big Fan Of Black Diamond Cheese

Black Diamond Cheesestrings taste great and they are easy to peel. I love how you can peel this cheese and make fun shapes rather than eat it in a large cube. I find the cheese does not taste waxy and artificial as some brands do. The marble cheesestrings are my favorite because I love the combination of the heavier cheddar flavor and the more mild mozzarella flavor.

These are quite costly so I don't buy them all the time. Sometimes there are sales so it is great to stalk up. These are great as part of lunch or as a snack. They are also a great way to get calcium.

July 06, 2017

They don't last long in my house!

I have a household obsessed with the Black Diamond Cheesestrings! They are seriously yummy and extremely addictive. Love these so much.. only downside? they only last a few days in the fridge. They can be quite pricey so I prefer to purchase them on sale. especially when we eat them so quickly. A great convenient snack and has protein and dairy to keep you full and satisfied.