Black Diamond Cheesestrings Reviews
#4 in Grocery

September 27, 2018

Great Snack

My fiance and my son both love to eat these as a snack or really anytime of day. I love how it's healthier than some other snack choices and keeps them happy and also fits within our grocery budget.

September 07, 2018

good for kids, meh for adults

good on the go snack for kids with an easy open wrapper. its also a goos alternative to unhealthy snacks. kids are easily drawn to the fun characters on each individual cheesestring, and i like the simple ingredients.

September 07, 2018

Black Diamond Cheesestrings

Do you have children? When my son was growing up he was a finicky eater. I always tried to make sure he had enough calcium for his growing bones. My refrigerator was always filled with the Cheesestrings as a healthy snack that he could grab at anytime. I even snacked on them. They are fun to pull apart. I recommend this product.

July 19, 2018

Cheesestrings

Black Diamond Cheesestrings are a 90's babies best friend from lunch in elementary school. I remember creating all sorts of "animals" and "monsters" with my cheesesticks! The taste is still the same as it was back then, smooth and delicious! An easy way to entertain little ones with a snack and have them interested in eating!

June 27, 2018

Love me some cheesestrings

I used to only think kids could eat these but then I was walking home drunk one night and my friend gave me a cheesestring for the road and it was so delicious I had to go buy some for myself!

June 26, 2018

The perfect soccer snack!

I love bringing a few cheese strings along to our soccer games. The whole family loves them and I know that they are a great way to stop those hunger pangs when we know it will be a little while before supper time. The kids love peeling them slowly, bit by bit, whereas I will just devour them when the urge hits! One bite usually does it...

June 05, 2018

Great snack on the go!

We have tried several brands of cheese stick snacks and these are by far our favourite! Great taste and texture, kids love to pull them apart to make characters! All around good for adults and kids.

May 13, 2018

Love them!

I always loved finding a cheese string in the lunch my parents packed for me when I was a child. That hasn't changed! To this day, I regularly have a cheese string in my lunch. Great source of calcium and always fun to play with (yes, even as an adult)and try to copy the designs on the wrapping!

May 08, 2018

cheese

I may be 27 years old but that does not stop me from picking up cheese strings every time I am at the grocery store for myself!! It is so addicting to eat, fun to play with and an easy snack to have when you do not know what to eat.

May 04, 2018

I would buy this product again and again

my kids love it. they are great for lunch or a bedtime snack I would recommend it to everyone. great taste, great price. Compared to others its #1 in my books!!