Black Diamond Cheesestrings Reviews
#3 in Grocery

March 26, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Fun, quick snack on the run

Great for busy, hectic lives. Conveniently individually wrapped, so you can grab one and go. If you have extra time, there are characters on the wrapper you can try and recreate!

The taste is of mild, low quality cheese, but these are marketed for kids, so you can’t buy them expecting a robust flavor! They are definitely expensive for what they are, but we live in a world where you pay for convenience. I purchase at Costco to save some dollars and the package of 40 lasts for months!

March 24, 2019

👍

Black diamond cheesestrings very good kids love them easy to grab for school kids think there so much fun to play and pull apart there a good to go to snack in between meals

March 21, 2019

Perfect for lunch box snacks

I as a mom LOVE these cheesestrings! All 3 of my kids love pulling them apart. It also helps me to avoid sending junk in thwir lunck boxes. Definetly mom approved.

March 19, 2019

Continue to buy

My son loves to see these in his lunch box. Good and healthy snack. I will always continue to buy these until my son says he doesnt want them. It's fun to make little things out of the cheese too

March 13, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

Yum

My 5 year old loves these in her lunch! And so does my husband! Yummy, good source of calcium for growing bones. It’s a nice treat from regular block cheese..

March 12, 2019

Kids favourite

My daughter loves these cheese strings. She eats them everyday and I like the fact they are convenient and portable so we can take them anywhere we may need a snack.
    The bonus is that they are great to eat but they are also fun to pull apart and “play” with

March 08, 2019

My family loves this product

My kids love the fact that they get to "play"with their cheese string lol. They are obsessed with making little characters. Cheese strings are a staple in my kids school lunches. The convient on the go packages make them super easy for every day hussle and bussel. #momof2setsoftwins

March 07, 2019

Go for it

The go to breakfast can be nothing but Cheesestrings. I get so bored to make breakfast and dont like much of the breakfast spreads , but resuer Cheesestrings there it comes.

Peel , njoy , each one everyone,

Each , and fun we enjoy it as family.

March 03, 2019

Délicieux

Super fromage en bâton!
    Très bon au gout et les formats emballer individuellement est parfait comme collation ou a emporter! Super quand on a des enfants!

February 20, 2019

Kid at heart

Cheesestrings are my morning breakfast. Not a fan of breakfast food so these give me some fuel to start my day. Love to peel, just like a kid and my kids 17 and 20 enjoy them as well! Tasty and enjoyable!