Blistex Berry Lip Balm SPF 15 Reviews

Blistex Medicated Berry Lip Balm helps prevent dryness and chapping. Its easy glide formula also soothes irritated lips. For rry, Chapped Lips, Blistex Lip Balm has three long-lasting protectants, and it seals in lip moisture to prevent drying of lip tissue. It glides on comfortably to provide complete coverage and avoid further irritation of chapped lips. Blistex Lip Balm also provides SPF 15(Sun Protection Factor) protection.

March 10, 2021
    Brighton and Hove, United Kingdom

A very beautiful and effective balm

This lipbalm does wonders to your kips, its very effective on dried chapped lips it soothes the lips and has a very beautiful shimmery tint to it which looks so beautiful.
    All time favourite

February 24, 2021

My absolute favourite chapstick

This is my absolute favourite chapstick, it always rehydrates my lips and doesn’t make me feel like I constantly need to reapply it, I love the smell of it and how it’s got a bit of a menthol smell and feel, I’ve been using this chapstick as my go to for years and probably more to come

December 02, 2020

They did it again

Not to my surprise this product is just as good as the rest of their products. It's smooth when applied, smells great, cost efficient, and starts working upon application.

November 27, 2020

I like it!

*I had the SPF free version*

This was a nice lipbalm to use with a nice tangy berry scent. It applied smoothly and was a great lipbalm to wear at night. I appreciated that it applied matte, so you could apply multiple layers without your lips looking shiny and rubbery.

October 19, 2020

My lips love this product!!!

C'est le seul baume a levres auquel je crois et que jachete depuis longtemps!!Previent la secheresse et les levres de pelees et gercees.J'adore ce produit et je le recommande fortement.De plus il nest pas vraiment dispendieux et vraiment efficace!!!!

October 19, 2020

BLISTEX IS THE BEST

I literally only use this blistex and lip balm. I don’t use any other lip balms. I love it as soon as I put it on my lips feel refreshed and soft. It also smells soo good. I would recommend to everyone it’s a must have you need this in your life!

June 20, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Lip balm

This lip balm is very good, I have very dry lips and this help them alot. I would keep buying them and use. Its smell really good. Its cheap to buy. I would tell my friend to buy

June 17, 2020

Amazing Lip Balm

I really like Blistex lip chaps, they also seem to have a great scent to them. They help super well with dried out lips. Every time that I use their products I don’t have to reapply too often because it keeps my lips nice, moist and soft. Some lip chaps that I have used I have to constantly reapply and always feel like my lips are still dried out. But with this product I never do which is amazing and always last way longer that way. I also love that it has spf and is always my go to when travelling to hot destinations because it keeps my lips safe. I will always purchase this brand because I have not been able to find a better one yet.

January 09, 2020

A little heavy on the lips but still moisturizing

This formula is on the thicker side but I find it helps protect the lips from the weather and moiturizes them still. I like to put it on before lipsticks so my lips dont dry out during the day.

January 08, 2020

It gets the job done

The only lip chap I will ever use. It glides on smoothly and stays on well enough. Eating and drinking does not force it to come off . My lips feel smooth and moisturized, even my boyfriend has noticed a difference! For the price it is a wonderful product and it smells wonderful, too!