Blistex Fruit Smoothies- Triple Tropical with SPF15 (2.83g)

Blistex Fruit Smoothies- Triple Tropical with SPF15 (2.83g) Reviews

Ranked #680 out of 946 in Lip Balm

May 30, 2017

These smoothie lip chaps are so delicious taste of on my lips ! I love the melon flavor the best! I also like that it has SPF 15 so that my lips have some protection from the sun ! This chapstick works great and tastes great to 100% recommend!

May 30, 2017

Delicious smelling chapstick that is also SPF 15. Keeps my lips moisturized very well without having to reapply regularly. Is the perfect sized chapstick, smaller than the regular tube but yet lasts long.

March 31, 2015

Love this product it protects my lips from the sun it smells amazing leaves my lip feeling smooth

November 21, 2014

This works quite well, and has nicer flavors than the original flavors of Blistex. I love how it has SPF in it, as it's great for the outdoors. It keeps my lips protected, adds a light shine, and tastes good. The price is a bit more than I'd like to pay for what I consider a bit of a cheapy chapstick, but it works well. I'd buy it again if it were on sale.

February 11, 2013

I believe this was bought at Giant Tiger. My friend bought it for me. Blistex is usually known for great products, and this one lived up to it's name. With that tropical scent, just smelling it alone brings a smile to your face and not only that, but makes you think of warmer temps and/or climates. I like that it's got SPF 15 in it too. Goes on smooth, hydrates your lips and above all, like I said, has got SPF 15 in it. Who doesn't like a lip balm that does double duty? I would recommend this one to others to check out.