Blistex Fruit Smoothies Reviews

Ranked #460 out of 946 in Lip Balm

SPF 15. Three creamy blends with natural fruit extracts, flavors & vitamins. Berry Explosion, Melon Medley, Triple Tropical. Fruit Smoothies protect and hydrate lips with natural fruit extracts and vitamins.

May 26, 2017

I loved these! I think they're my favorite kind of lip balm from the Blistex brand. They're great value to get three in the pack, and it lets you try multiple flavors and not have to choose just one at the store. They leave my lips incredibly soft and they taste and smell so amazing!

May 26, 2017

The smell (and taste) of these were amazing! My personal favourite is Peaches & Cream. They absorb nicely into the lips and provide a decent amount of hydration.

I would only be able to use these in the Spring and Summer time, as they would not be rich enough in moisture for the Fall/Winter months. The concept of them is fun and they have wonderful flavours however, Blistex definitely has more hydrating lip balms available.

May 26, 2017

I am a big blistex fan and although I have a multitude of other lip balm and Chapstick brands Blistex is my main go to whenever my lips are dry and chapped. The Blistex Fruit Smoothies come in an assortment of scents that smell fruity and sweet. It applies smoothly and the taste is not as bad as other brands. It actually tastes somewhat sweet on the lips. It has an SPF 15 which to me is a necessity in lip balms or chapsticks. My personal preference for lip protection is Mint/peppermint scented so the fruit smoothies were just for a change. Although some of the other reviewers had a great experience with this product I found it made my lips worse. Although it did make them feel moisturized it still made my lips peel and chap. So although I love Blistex, I won't be repurchasing the Blistex Smoothies.

March 27, 2017

These are awesome and taste wonderful
    they provide mositure for your lips while your out in the sun and win
    these always come in perfect sharing packs and they're under 5$

March 23, 2017

I usually have several of these on the go at the same time. My favourites being the melon and berry. I love the smell of them and they feel great on my lips. Lock in moisture and leave my lips feeling smooth and soft.

2.7/5

March 21, 2017

Habituellement j'adore les lypsils Blistex mais ce produit ne me convient pas du tout.
    Il ne sent pas bon et ne goûte pas bon.
    Je ne sens pas qu'il réparé mes lèvres gercées mais agit plus comme un gloss.

3.2/5

March 21, 2017

I LOVED the smell TASTED OKAY ON THe lips but truly found it made my lips crack worse ,I tried other blistex and worked well but this one is a thumbs down for me

February 15, 2017

This is a nice standard go-to pack of balm. They're yummy fruit flavours that smell like Bubblicious gum, and taste a little sweet too. Love that they have spf without me noticing (not a "medicated" flavour). My least favourite flavour of the pack is the Melon Medley. Although it smells delish, after a while on my lips I have this strange smell (foul) and it took me forever to figure out it was on my lips. So somehow for me the flavour morphs after it's on. Still OK to use, but it's the only balm I've ever noticed this. The product is smooth and softens lips, and makes me rub my lips together a lot which means I keep it in my pocket for multiple applications. Oh, and the packaging is deceiving. Although they look the same size as a Chapstick/Lipsmacker (4 grams each), these Blistex are actually only 2.83 grams each; so you're getting a little less (sneaky).

2.2/5

January 28, 2017

J'adore tous les produits de Blistex mais pas celui-ci. J'espérais qu'il soit aussi efficaces que les autres que j'utilise régulièrement mais non. Il m'a laissé une désagréable impression. J'ai eu des rougeurs tout autour de la bouche qui se sont calmées aussitôt que j'ai jeté le produit.

2.0/5

January 06, 2017

I'm generally a huge fan of blistex lip chaps as they are really moisturizing and have spf protection, however I was really disappointed with the fruit smoothies! Though they smell incredible (and taste quite nice as well), they don't last long on the lips! After using this product for a couple of weeks, I found myself reaching for reapplications almost twice as much as I normally would. Rather than hydrate my lips, it seems to be making them more dry!