Blistex Medicated Lip Ointment Reviews

Fast acting relief for dry, chapped lips. Helps relieve the discomfort of cold. sores, fever blisters and sunburned lips.

April 25, 2018
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Great for dry lips

I use this product when my lips are feeling dry, it soaks in nicecbut often leaves a chalky residue that I have to wipe away. Haven’t had success as a cold sore treatment but great for dry lips

April 22, 2018

amazing product

Blistex is an amazing product every year I get a cold sore and this ointment clears it right up its a daily conditioning treatment that contains SPF 20 I would recommend it to anyone

April 22, 2018

I hate cold sores !

bought this, now almost on the third day & this has been the best experience I’ve had with a cold sore yet. It dried it out thru the first and second day. Today the blister came off & I have high hopes for the over night healing process with this ointment

April 19, 2018

works great!

I highly recommend Blistex for chapped lips and after the sun. Blistex keeps your lips moist. I like the fact that it's medicated to help relieve coldsores too. It's a white cream that comes out of the tube so make sure you rub it all in!!!

April 13, 2018

Best Stuff Ever!

This is my go to lip miracle. I use it regularly before bed and my lips always feel super soft and never dry! Really absorbs in to the lips and not greasy at all. I love using it after a lip scrub once a week, seems to absorb even better. You can get it at any drugstore and the large tube lasts so long because you don't need much at all.

April 08, 2018

Favoris

C'est mon baume à lèvres favoris d'hiver ! J'ai les lèvres très sensible qui devienne rouge,irrité et craquer à chaque fois que je vais à l'extérieur.
    Ce baume les soignes et les hydrates efficacement.
    C'est un baume medicamenté alors il n'a pas le meilleur des goûts mais il est tellement efficace que ça ne me déranges pas.

March 17, 2018

Works great!!

In the winter months my lips often get dry and start to crack, I love using blistex, it heals my lips fast and its super affordable and u can buy it anywhere!

February 09, 2018

Best product for dry lips

It is light weight and sinks into lips to fully hydrate. Doesn't just sit on top like a lot of balms. This does the trick for me. No fancy flavours just an excellent product.

January 13, 2018

Great

I am so glad that I fount this! When I open and smelled this first time, I regret I bought this but then, when I used it for my dry lips it worked really well. Still don't like the smell yet its always in my bag.

November 16, 2017

So soft and smooth!

I love Blistex chapstick. There's so many different flavors and it's so smooth going on my lips. Even if I haven't used it for awhile and my lips are dry and burning, I know once I apply my blistex that the dryness goes away and my lips are soft and smooth. I love all the flavors and they are just fun flavors. I have recommended this to friends and family. I'm pretty sure I own about 20 different ones!