Blue Blood palette Reviews

Good - 0

October 08, 2019
    Stockport, United Kingdom

Really pigmented

I think jeffree's palettes are all really nice but I was looking for something a little different and this really delivered. There are a couple of shades that are a bit of a hit and miss but the dark blue and dark green are my favourite.

October 05, 2019

Huge Pans, Buttery Smooth

Purchased on the day of the launch, it understand why it sold out. When you buy a JSC pallet you aren’t just buying eyeshadow. You are buying a work of art. The detail that goes into the packaging and design of each pallet is divine. The Blue Blood Pallet has a interesting coffin shape making it a unique pallet to even own in any makeup collection. The pans are large, soft buttery eyeshadows, pressed with the signature JSC logo and a few complementary design. I’ve paid more on other brand and gotten far less, both in design and product quality. Jeffree Star really delivers again on this one. The colours may not be everyone’s cup of tea but once you play with them for a while they can really be used to serve looks.

Worth the value. Yes the American To Canadian dollar difference and the shipping does make the pallet very expensive in comparison to just going to Sephora and buying another brands pallet in store but no other formula compares in my opinion. It’s worth the money.

April 13, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Jeffree Star does it again!

When I heard that Jeffree Star was planning to release this palette my heart basically skipped a beat! The colours caught my eye immediately and I knew I had to get it the day it came out, and lucky me, I did! First of all the palette itself is stunning! I love the design he came up with. Secondly, the shades in person are everything I dreamed of and more! I'll be honest, I did have one experience with the palette where I thought it might not be for me and felt almost disappointed. BUT the problem was actually just in my application! So if you have a struggle with this palette, take a deep breath and try again! It really works beautifully when used right. The looks I've created with it are some of my absolute favorites!