Blue Diamond Almond Breeze Chocolate Reviews
#63 in Grocery

November 12, 2019
    New York, United States

Delicious

My son loves this, I usually don't give him chocolate milk but when I do it's definitely blue diamond brand! It's very affordable and lasts long enough for us to be able to finish it.

September 05, 2019
    Alabama, United States

Taste delicious!

I’m lactose intolerant and so are a few other members in my family. Yet, we all love Chocolate milk. So, you see the dilemma here right? Well, Blue Diamond Almond Chocolate Milk was a great alternative for my family and I. It’s toddler, teen, and adult approved in my home. The best part is....it’s not loaded with calories and it’s nutritional value is just another added great bonus!

June 19, 2018

Perfect for a diet

Ce produit a été Consomme en majorité par mon Conjoit qui suit maintenant une diète je lui ai fait découvrir et maintenant il les adorent nous achetons seulement ceux là pour le prix et la quantité ainsi que pour le goût cest parfait juste assez sucre en plus doffrir celui sans sucre c'est l'idéal pour smoothie ou céréale ou juste en breuvage comme sa je le recommande fortement

March 28, 2018
    Florida, United States

Best Chocolate Almond Milk

I love this brand of almond milk! Low calories but great taste! Chocolate is a great flavor because it is not as bitter as others are. Even my kids love it!

January 14, 2018

Yum

I will only drink dairy free milk. This one tastes so creamy and good. Refreshing and chocolatey. Its very heathy. It is good in smoothies , or just on its own!!

January 07, 2018

This is so good

We have a few children who are lactose intolerant, so I need to have something else for them to drink. They really enjoy this milk. It is so easy to drink, and goes down well. When it comes on sale, I buy extra, cause our other children like it as well.

July 22, 2017

Not the same as Silk

My kids love the Silk dark chocolate milk so we figured the Breeze would taste similar and the Breeze is usually cheaper too. Our 2.5 year-old boy refused to drink it. He said it is not the same.

May 31, 2017

I am very satisfied with the Almond Breeze Chocolate milk. I found my brands left a funny aftertaste while Blue Diamond did not. Very similar taste to regular chocolate milk. Definitely recommend, for those with dairy allergies and for those who want a healthier choice of milk!

March 13, 2017

Love this almond milk! Smooth and creamy, great for adding to smoothies has a long shelf life and just the right taste - not too sweet and hard to tell it is from almonds.

February 15, 2017

Almond breeze chocolate has such an amazing taste! It tastes just like chocolate milk! It is so smooth and has a very yummy chocolate taste. I would highly recommend.