Prestige Item
Bobbi Brown Luxe Liquid Lip High Shine Reviews

Bobbi Brown Luxe Liquid Lip offers gorgeous colour and lush wearability that will launch in 9 shades.
  • 3-D light refracting pigments with moisture spheres create luminous shine with an added plumping effect, offering anti-aging and intense conditioning benefits with intense moisture
  • Stays colour true all day – for up to 8 hours

October 11, 2018

très efficace

J'adore ce rouge à lèvres. il est hydratant, il glisse bien sur les lèvres et tient une bonne partie de la journée
    je pense aller voir le reste de la collection

October 10, 2018

Pas du tout aimé la couleur

j'ai acheté ce produit BOBBI BROWN LUXE LIQUID LIP HIGH SHINE via le chickadvisor showcase kit et j'ai été déçue, je ne me fait que des maquillages naturels et la couleur ne m'allait pas du tout, trop prononcée, trop foncée, trop orangée, moi il me faut du rose bonbon presque nude. bien décue.

2.8/5

Don't like the brush

I do not like the amount of gloss that I'd on the brush once you put it back in the cylinder. It feels like way too much on the lips and once you drink..it comes off on the glass. It does last once the top layer is off but I don't like the look.

Pigmented lippie

I received Bobbi Brown luxe liquid lip high shine from the ChickAdvisor Show Case kit. I was quite excited to try this out as this is the first time trying out a Bobbi Brow product. I received the shade Red The News; love the red bold color! This lipstick is paraben-free, phthalate-free, sulfate-free, vegan-friendly and gluten-free! The color last up to 8 hours! It is perfect for the fall season. I am curious to try out the other shade. I highly recommend!

Love

I love all Bobbi brown products and this product made that list as well! The lip tint comes on so naturally and doesn’t come off with a sip of a drink. It’s long lasting and vibrant. Would recommend!

Long-lasting....

These are beautiful.....they really do plump up the lip and they last a very, very, very long time!

The only critique that I would have is that the colours change for these three shades. They look nothing like the shade we see in the tube and the same shade looks very different on everybody.

Still absolutely gorgeous lippies tho!!

Updated On: October 09, 2018

#BobbiBrown

October 07, 2018

Amazing!

I got this as a part of my #ChickAdvisorShowCase box! I love this! I was worried it would be too shiny so I blotted with a tissue. When I did that it made it matte and it stayed ALL day! Even through lunch! I’m going to look at more shades.

October 05, 2018

I like this liquid lippie

First off, the packaging of this liquid lippie is so nice. It’s very premium and the bottle is glass. I was hesitant about this product overall as I don’t normally use liquid lipsticks but I do really like the Italian Rose colour. It seems lighter in the package but I like how it turned out in the end. I like how a little goes along way with this because although it is more expensive, it will last you.

Take your time when spreading this on your lips as you really need to spread it out evenly. It’s a quality formula that spreads easily and it does have high shine to it when you are first applying it. When it dries, it’s more matte I would say. I received this being a ChickAdvisor staff member.

October 05, 2018

Great Quality

Use a mirror when applying! This lipstick is great. It is a wand applicator and easy to apply. But I highly recommend you use a mirror when applying, at least if you are wearing a bright colour like the red. A little goes a long way with this lipstick and I find I don't need to heavily apply as it spreads easily. The spreading easily is part of the reason I recommend using a mirror to apply-it'll probably go out of your lip line if you aren't paying attention.
    This lipstick is on the pricier side but I do think that the quality lives up to the price (unlike many other expensive lipsticks I've tried). Overall I would buy this again & recommend to friends looking for high end products.

October 04, 2018

Luxe High Shine!

I received my Bobbi Brown Luxe Liquid Lip High Shine from Chickadvisor showcase home kit. Shade: Camisole. I was really excited that this product was in the kit. I am addicted to lip products. The shade was a little bit too light for my liking. (light-medium skin tone) I use a darker shade of lip liner and I love the result. It did not feel sticky, there was definitely Shine. The product did last a long time. I ate greasey food and drank water, and only a little bit of the liquid lipstick faded away in the inner of my lips. Highly recommend this product.