Body Merry Cooling Eye Gel Cream

Body Merry Cooling Eye Gel Cream Reviews

1 review
Ranked #109 out of 381 in Eye Cream

January 27, 2016

I have used this for 2 weeks now and I use it twice a day, at morning and night time. I found that only a small amount of the cream is enough. It is not drying at all and it did not cause my skin to break out and develop allergic reaction. My eyes are no longer tired looking and puffy, it is smoother, brighter and tighter. Now I look more awake, and my perpetual under eye bags are gone. This works wonders on my eyes, I am a night owl and this eliminates the after effects when I do late nights.

Body Merry comes in a pump bottle and has a very light citrusy scent. It is a rich moisturizer and a comprehensive solution for those areas that are prone to dark circles, puffiness, crow’s feet, fine lines, dryness, sags, or bags. Why I use it at night on my whole eye-area after I wash my face, is to give it all night long to work on my under eye area as I am awake. It absorbs quickly into my skin. Recommended for all skin types.

Tracyr has posted in the forum topic
    What tv show are you in to ?

Amanda112 added a new review for
    Sephora

chchachii has posted in the forum topic
    When you wash your hair....

lilsmithy added a new review for
    V.I.Poo