Body Shop almond hand and nail cream

Body Shop almond hand and nail cream Reviews

Ranked #87 out of 1657 in Body Lotions & Creams

June 01, 2017

I love the scent of this hand cream! Many times I find that almond lotions smell too fake but this one was really nice. This lotion is also nice, creamy, and thick enough to absorb well into your skin, making it a great moisturizer. The only thing I don't like is the type of container it's in. It's in that sort of steel coloured flexible container that you really have to squeeze in order to get lotion out when you're just about done the bottle.

May 24, 2017

My hands get very dry and cracked during the winter and this cream has saved them! It has a light fragrance, which I find pleasing. Doesn't leave your hands feeling greasy. The cost is a bit much but definitely makes for an awesome gift.

April 21, 2017

This is my saviour, especially in the winter!! This super lightweight hand and nail cream absorbs in seconds and smells soo good, but not overwhelming. It provides almost instantaneous relief from dry, cracked hands. I keep a tube in my purse at all times...definitely worth the investment!!

April 04, 2017

This works pretty good but I find it a little greasy. It does leave my hands soft which is good as my hands are in water a lot. I love the smell. Nice and fresh.

February 28, 2017

Love the smell and the texture of the cream. It really keeps your hand moisturize throughout the day. I would definitely repurchased the cream again, but maybe try another scent.

January 30, 2017

I used to work for the body shop for many years, so i'm well aware and have tested almost every single product. this prdouct no doubt was an staple in my handbag. I have a pet peeve with any kind of dry skin! at first it seems a little oily and rich but you have to give the product 2-5 min to absorb in to your skin, after that its pure bliss! soft, smmoth with a light creamy almond aroma.

January 12, 2017

This cream has a nice scent but is a little runny for my liking. It leaves your hands feeling soft but I found it to be a little more oily than I would like.

November 29, 2016

With very sensitive hands and constant washing I found that this product was right for my hands and nails. The scent is amazing and once applied to my hands I feel it really moistureizing. The price is right and I use this cream regularly.

September 29, 2016

This rich hand and nail cream delivers. It's thick, but non-greasy. The scent is warm, but not over-powering. It's perfect for dealing with winter dry hands.

September 19, 2016

Body Shop almond hand and nail cream is a great cream that moisturizes hands and conditions/strengthens nails as the same time. Pleasant smell and no greasy residue.

Morganv14 added a new review for
    Pure Ice Nail Polish

CaroGomez81 has posted in the forum topic
    Blogs - Worth it or Not?

Stallion has posted in the forum topic
    book "Women who love too much"

Morganv14 added a new review for