Good

Body Shop Hemp Handcream Reviews

4.9/5
Ranked #85 out of 373 in Hand Lotions & Creams

May 12, 2017

Very lightweight hand cream that provides deep hydration. Easy to spread and not sticky/oily in feel. Has an interesting smell that I really enjoyed in the lip balm, but am unsure about in the hand cream. Scent aside, the hand cream works wonderfully and keeps your hands hydrated for hours.

March 24, 2017

Nothing can beat this hand cream! I suffer from eczema and nothing including medications could help me. Seriously, use this every night and you will notice the difference. It is a little slimy like most hand creams thats why I only put it on at night. But it is absolutely worth it! Definitely wait for sales when the big size is $10 each!

January 12, 2017

This cream is to die for!! The scent is a little strong so be cautious if you are scent sensitive but it does leave your hands feeling sooooo soft and incredibly moist.

September 13, 2016

I buy it when on sale for $10 and it's done wonders for my cracked dry hands. It's so rich and moisturizing but doesn't feel greasy at all. I live by this hand cream!!

April 20, 2016

I had been looking for something a little more heavy duty as I have mild eczema on my hands and this definitely fit the bill more so than anything I have come across before. Skin was left feeling soft and smooth with a mild earthy scent which I enjoyed.

March 09, 2016

This is probably the best hand cream I have ever used. I had run out of hand lotion and my hands had gotten really dry. I decided to go the to Body Shop to purchase the hand cream because they do not test on animals and there was a sale on the hand cream. Even at the non-sale price, it is worth the purchase. The hand cream worked quickly - I felt the results after one application. It smells wonderful and a little goes a long way.