Body shop satsuma body wash

Body shop satsuma body wash Reviews

Ranked #22 out of 1031 in Bath & Body

April 19, 2017

I love the smell of this body wash. Smells like heaven and scent stays with you all day. I generally use this with the lotion to keep the smell. It lathers well and makes you squeaky clean. Its awesome to use in the morning to help you wake up!

April 01, 2017

Love this stuff! By far my favourite scent. Stocked up on this body wash when it was on sale, as it is a bit pricey otherwise. Will continue to purchase this!

March 31, 2017

I have been using this for over 15 years! I absolutely love the satsuma scent, it is fresh and southing all at the same time. I grew up in a household with people that were sensitive to scents and this never bothered them which made it even better for me. I use this as both a body wash and bubble bath (with epson salts). Leaves skin feeling nourished and clean with a subtle fresh orange citrus smell.

February 13, 2017

OMG!! The smell is amazing!! It gives you a kick in the butt have a great day feeling. Is a great price when you wait for the butters to go on sale. Gives a rich creamy feeling if used on damp skin. Am looking forward to using more of this scent!!

February 09, 2017

I bought a large pump bottle of this during the holiday season and it lasted forever! Love the scent of Satsuma orange. Lathers well and goes a long way.

February 05, 2017

Love the smell of satsuma!! It's so fresh and uplifting! I love what the body shop stands for and really like this body wash! It's perfect for mornings when you don't feel awake!

September 23, 2016

I honestly don't know what I will do if the body shop ever discontinues their satsuma line. It smells so fresh and the body was leaves skin feeling smooth and smelling great. I love that the body shop doesn't test on animals and tries to add as many natural elements as they can. I would recommend this to anyone who wants a nice light scent and a great body wash in one.