Body Shop - Satsuma Energizing Gel-Lotion Reviews

October 11, 2019
    Prince Edward Island, Canada

Citrusy

I love the orangey scent to this product. It is so energizing and very uplifting. If you love citrus, you will really, really enjoy this product. Give it a shot.

October 02, 2019

Get it NOW!

So so so so Good. It goes on smooth, no sticky-ness. Smells fresh and yummy at the same time. But the best thing overall is the little perky boost it leaves on your skin. It is my go-to lotion when I need a pick me up in the evening or just out of the shower to start my day off right.

August 09, 2019
    Hertfordshire, United Kingdom

Satsuma wow!

I loved this, smelt awesome, skin was lovely and soft however my son also liked it so I didn’t get a look in and I need to buy more!! Thumbs up from us in this house!

July 14, 2019
    Windsor and Maidenhead, United Kingdom

Start the morning right.

If you love the smell of satusmas you’d love this. From the sleek design of the bottle and the vibrant smell the formula is thick and you are able to lather this everywhere. The shower room smells wonderful long after you leave and so do you. I also have many other products satsuma related from body shop. Love them all. Such a nice refreshing smell.

March 26, 2019

Classic Scent

The Body Shop has been around for as long as I can remember being a staple store in malls that I’ve shopped at, and still shop at. The Satsuma scent is classic and nostalgic all while rejuvenating and exciting whether it’s lotion, body wash or body spray! I recommend this product!

1.7/5

January 20, 2019

Not a satisfying lotion

When I first tried this product, I thought it would be like a lotion, to moisturize my dry hands. But for me, the lotion just didn't absorb into my skin; it just sits on my skin. It is also difficult to wash off. The only thing I like about it, is that it smells nice, like mandarin oranges.