Body shop tea tree night cream Reviews

Ranked #667 out of 1360 in Facial Lotions & Creams

May 04, 2017

Fairly standard moisturizer - it does the job, but nothing extraordinary. It's quite thin, so a lot of product goes quite far. I like the tea tree, but if I have any acne, it has a bit of a sting.

February 19, 2017

This cream works well for oily or acne prone skin. I use the Body Shop Tea Tree night cream when my skin is suffering for extra bad acne bouts' (Think that time of the month..), works well to dry out acne spot without drying out your skin. Does leave a slight film on the skin, so be sure to rinse or tone in the morning!

April 30, 2016

This is one of the only things that I have found to help keep my skin clear. I think it works so well because I leave it on overnight. I have very oily skin, and this helps without over drying

March 23, 2016

This cream is the best for night time use! It is light but still moisturizing while helping with breakouts and scarring and it smells really great too!

2.8/5

February 23, 2015

I encountered some acne spot ( due to my bad pricking habbit). A body shop girl highly recommended it. Unfortunately it didn't work for me at all rather break me out.