Body Shop tea tree oil facial gel cleanser Reviews

Good - 0

January 14, 2018

Face Redness Savior

I knew tea tree was an oil that calm the redness of your face while healing your hyperpigmentation. I couldn't decide on a cheap, affordable and effective product. Then, I found the Tea Tree Oil Gel Cleanser. It does what it says and favorite part about it is its affordable price.

June 29, 2017

I would buy this product again

I have bought this for the past 10 years. I use this only once a day (evening) as if I wash my face twice a day I break out more. My face feels very clean and refreshed after using it. I have tried MANY cleansers some really pricey ones and I always come back to this one. After I use this I use Body Shops tea tree scrub. They have worked really well for me. I still break out due to hormones but they don't last as long as they used to after using using this. My daughters use this too and I probably wouldn't want them using anything else. I love Body Shop products and have been using them since I was a teenager (long, long time ago)! The price is comparable to any other quality cleanser and to me works better!

May 30, 2017

Best facial cleansing line. Only one I will use. Perfect for Acne prone skin, leaves skin feeling fresh and clean. Use with moisturizer and toner for amazing results

February 13, 2017

Saved my skin! I am outside all the time and tried everything drug store to department store, high-end , brands. This natural cleanser calmed my skin, cleaned up my acne and overall is the best cleanse I have ever used. This is the same for this entire tea tree line by the Body Shop.

January 16, 2017

Love, love, love! This product cleans effectively, smells great, leaves no residue and leaves my skin looking bright and refreshed and feeling amazing!

January 04, 2017

I have had acne all my life (Accutane baby here). I switched to this as an adult when I have breakouts and it works like a charm. Love this stuff. I use it with the toner they make as well. Such a good product.

December 19, 2016

Once again the body shop has done it again . Love the line of tea tree products. It doesn't dry out my skin and leaves it feeling refreshed. I have a tad bit of oily skin skin and this really helps control . Since using this product I have also purchased their other tea tree products .

November 29, 2016

I've been using tea tree products from the body shop for 3 years now and so much better for my skin. Price is good and I would recommend it to anyone.

October 01, 2016

This product is really effective for acne-prone skin. I used to have lot of red bumps on my forehead and cheeks but after using it for two months, I can see lot of improvement on my skin.

September 28, 2016

This product has controled my acne so i have bright beautiful skin all the time. Its gentle and does not dry out or irritate my skin. I love the fresh clean smell