Bolthouse Farms Green Goodness Smoothie Reviews
#27 in Smoothie

June 21, 2019

My go to Green Smoothie

Love this smoothie. Kind of expensive at $5.00/bottle but, the larger size is about $8.00. Seems a better idea to get the larger one and have it last longer. I usually have one of these every couple of weeks to get more green vegetables in my diet.

I love the flavour of this one, and have tried the Blueberry one as well. Both great tasting and plenty of vegetables. Great way to add more to your diet!

June 29, 2018

Delicious!

My breakfast every morning. Actually tastes like real fruits and vegetables, super delicious and filling. I also like the blueberry one. I need to try the other flavours next!

June 11, 2018
    Pennsylvania, United States

Good, but check the labels

This is one of my go to, on the go smoothies when I am running back and fourth to doctors appointments and just moming hard. I never looked the labels until recently.

It has a lot of sugar and the average sized bottles are NOT one severing... even though I can easily down one while I am running around. If you are sugar conscious and think it's gonna be super healthy for your to drink the whole thing you may want to check the sugar content. Just an FYI.

I still buy the small, single serve bottles while I am out now but I avoid the larger sizes to avoid the temptation to drink the whole thing!

August 01, 2017

Vraiment un bon smoothie.

La couleur est douteuse et le gout n'est pas extra délicieux mais ce smoothie détient tout les ingrédients nécessaire pour vous apporter votre dose quotidienne de fruits sans avoir à en manger un. Bien évidemment, c'est un produit transformé, donc il coute plus cher à acheter qu'un simple fruit. Mais lorsqu'on est en vacances ou dans un mood plutôt paresseux, ce smooties de Bolthouse est vraiment un incontournable. Plusieurs saveurs sont également disponible en grande surface.

May 29, 2017

I'll be honest it doesn't taste amazing, but it's still pretty good for what's in it and let's be fair, it is a green juice, so it's not an easy feat making kale taste good. I drink it around lunch time and I find it really perks me up (probably with some help of the green tea in it) and makes my diet feel a little more complete.

April 13, 2017

I love these smoothies. They are smooth and taste yummy. I am not too fond of the price, but I guess if you bought those fruits and veggies individually it would probably cost more.
    I will grab these on the go if I am lacking in my fruits and veggies for the day.
    Another downside, this flavour gives me heartburn every time.
    My favs are the mocha and the chai.

April 13, 2017

This stuff is DELICIOUS - tastes like a glass of freshness (just make sure to drink it within a day or two for maximum flavour!) It's a bit pricey, but can frequently be found on sale. For slightly more information, please check out the review on my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ichrRfpURew

April 11, 2017

I can't get enough of this juice as it tastes great! If I can't stop for lunch or a snack I have this juice full of herbs, fruits and vegetables. I'm getting all of the recommended daily intake.

January 05, 2017

This isn't my favourite Bolthouse Farms drink, but it is good. I thought it would be bitter, or a bit gross, but its actually pretty sweet. You can really taste the apple.

January 05, 2017

I am so glad I discovered this product. It is jam packed full of good-for-you ingredients for under $5. It's the perfect grab and go snack. I always treat myself to one of these when I am road-tripping, I find these quite often at gas stations on the go.
    This smoothie in particular looks disgusting (come on, it's green!) but it tastes really naturally sweet and delicious. Highly recommend for an easy, nutritious snack. The ingredient list is fabulous and the taste is honestly just as good.