Bolthouse Farms Green Goodness Reviews

Ranked #188 out of 2372 in Grocery

May 29, 2017

I'll be honest it doesn't taste amazing, but it's still pretty good for what's in it and let's be fair, it is a green juice, so it's not an easy feat making kale taste good. I drink it around lunch time and I find it really perks me up (probably with some help of the green tea in it) and makes my diet feel a little more complete.

April 13, 2017

I love these smoothies. They are smooth and taste yummy. I am not too fond of the price, but I guess if you bought those fruits and veggies individually it would probably cost more.
    I will grab these on the go if I am lacking in my fruits and veggies for the day.
    Another downside, this flavour gives me heartburn every time.
    My favs are the mocha and the chai.

April 13, 2017

This stuff is DELICIOUS - tastes like a glass of freshness (just make sure to drink it within a day or two for maximum flavour!) It's a bit pricey, but can frequently be found on sale. For slightly more information, please check out the review on my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ichrRfpURew

April 11, 2017

I can't get enough of this juice as it tastes great! If I can't stop for lunch or a snack I have this juice full of herbs, fruits and vegetables. I'm getting all of the recommended daily intake.

January 05, 2017

This isn't my favourite Bolthouse Farms drink, but it is good. I thought it would be bitter, or a bit gross, but its actually pretty sweet. You can really taste the apple.

January 05, 2017

I am so glad I discovered this product. It is jam packed full of good-for-you ingredients for under $5. It's the perfect grab and go snack. I always treat myself to one of these when I am road-tripping, I find these quite often at gas stations on the go.
    This smoothie in particular looks disgusting (come on, it's green!) but it tastes really naturally sweet and delicious. Highly recommend for an easy, nutritious snack. The ingredient list is fabulous and the taste is honestly just as good.

December 21, 2016

If I am lacking nutrients, or don't have time for a healthy meal in a day- I go to this!!! I absolutely love this green juice!!!!! There are so many vitamins packed in and I love how it has green tea in it too! The large jugs are pretty decent priced at Walmart (that's the best place I could find)

December 10, 2015

I just recently tried this juice and I love it. I think the green goodness is my second favorite of all the drinks. I cant wait to drink it again, it has a great flavor and taste.

October 21, 2015

Bolthouse Farms Green Goodness is such a nutritious drink full of vitamins and nutrients, while also being a delicious drink! These are slightly pricier than your average soft drink, but in my opinion I would much rather pay the extra and drink this due to its nutritional value. Don't be discouraged by the green color, it tastes great!

October 20, 2015

This is such a sweet and delicious drink.
    I love that it is made with fresh ingredients but it tastes wonderful. The colour is intense but if you can get past the colour then drink up. So many good ingredients that make it easier to get in vitamins when you are on the go. I drink this every other day and my skin has improved!