boom chicka pop sea salt popcorn Reviews
#244 in Snacks

September 21, 2017

Absolutely delicious!!

Best bagged popcorn. Taste like you just made it fresh and has just the right amount of salt to satisfy the salty craving. My new go to popcorn, costco has the best size bag, huge.

September 02, 2017

Better than theatre popcorn

I mean it when I say this is better than any other popcorn. With only three ingredients you can't go wrong, and it doesn't have that artificial butter taste or grease.

August 13, 2017

Favourite new snack!

I just discovered this popcorn in a huge bag at the grocery store and decided to try it. It has become my favorite snack, in place of the heavy chips and greasy stuff I used to eat. I'm trying to make better food choices and this fits right in, you can even pronounce all of the ingredients! The bag is resealable too which is awesome. It is a bit pricey, but no more than other bagged popcorn. My favourite out of all of them!

August 11, 2017

Yummm!!!

Soooo good! Great snack as it is low on calories, fairly healthy yet still satisfying. It only contains three(!) ingredients (corn, oil and salt) but it still has a buttery taste!

June 01, 2017

Very weight watchers friendly and tastes delicious. I love the resealable bag, I can easily grab a handful and keep it fresh for later. A great snack to keep at my desk

March 21, 2017

BEST popcorn! I love that its vegan. It has a wonderful buttery, salty flavor. I always have a bag of this kicking around the house for when the snack bug hits.

September 22, 2016

Best snack ever! It's simple, lightly salted and full of fibre. A snack I can enjoy without the guilt. I'd recommend to any heath concious person.
    I like to buy the Costco bag, reasonable priced and re-sealable. I always have this snack on hand in my cupboard.

March 02, 2016

Really great popcorn! I like that its lighter than most store brands of popcorn, as well as its low in calories for a serving size. I really like the sea salt flavour and i find that its not too overpowering and is a nice snack!