Boom Chicka Pop Sweet and Salty Kettle Corn Reviews
#355 in Snacks

Good - 0

January 18, 2018

OMG The best popcorn

Take it from someone that isn't a big fan of traditional popcorn, this stuff is yummy, too yummy!! Its sweet and salty at the same time and its hard to stop eating once you start. The best part is that for 3 1/2 cups of this popcorn its only 250 calories but is great. If you get this at Costco, its an even better deal $5 for a huge bag!!

January 13, 2018

Perfect for us Dairy Free People!

I find I miss out a lot on popcorn options because they usually have butter. I absolutely love this alternative! It's dairy free and tastes great! I highly recommend this for those who love salty and sweet things! I buy the large bag at Costco, it's a great deal!

October 17, 2017

The BEST popcorn EVER!!!

The best popcorn ever!! It tastes so amazing and it is perfectly sweet and salty at the same time! It is so delicious and I haven't met someone who hasn't liked it yet! I love how it has few ingredients that I can recognize and are healthy, it has become a regular purchase in our household.

July 28, 2017

Great snack

It can be a bit expensive for this bag however this popcorn can get you through even a boring movie lol. The taste is great and I love how it doesn't feel to heavy in your tummy after eating.

April 21, 2017

Boom Chicka Popcorn is certified gluten-free and uses non-GMO ingredients in all products. It is also made with 100% whole grains with no artificial ingredients. It is my go to vegan snack.

October 06, 2016

This is the tastiest popcorn on the market. I love the sweet and salty taste, and its healthy and low calories. I would take this popcorn over butter popcorn any day.

May 11, 2016

Cant make a Cosco trip without getting this little sweet treat! Love this popcorn, great combination and flavors. Perfect for a munching night with the kids watching a movie. Best (pre made) popcorn you can buy! If you haven't tried it I would get it as soon as you can!

March 10, 2016

Very yummy, somewhat healthy snack.
    Great taste, good full size popcorn kernels.
    Less than 100 calories per cup.
    A little pricey, I waited for these to go on sale to try and now I know I really enjoy then and will splurge to enjoy it once and a while.

October 01, 2015

Love this popcorn, don't buy the Costco size of your watching your weight it's to easy to eat the whole bag

March 14, 2015

This is the perfect popcorn to have while watching a movie or your favourite tv show! It's so sweet and salty and just so delicious. I have always loved kettle corn and their product is definitely up there with one of my favourite popcorns!