Prestige Item
Boscia Exfoliating Peel Gel Reviews

February 20, 2016

This stuff is amazing! I got this in a set for Christmas and I'm in love. The gel instantly goes to work at exfoliating your skin. From the second you start to rub it in little balls of dead skin start to form. Sounds so gross but it's super satisfying. I like to let it sit for a minute of two to let it work even better. I use it on my t zone once or twice a week and it has helped with my skin texture on the second use. I would most definitely purchase a full bottle once my mine is empty.

April 22, 2015

I have been using this for almost two months, and it's something I plan to keep repurchasing as part of my skin routine. My skin needs regular exfoliation, but it has to be gentle and thorough, which is why I like this so much. It is a gel that you use on clean, dry skin. You massage it in, and as you go it "bonds" together in little random balls that help physically exfoliate your skin.
    Aside from exfoliating it's supposed to help firm and brighten, and thoroughly remove excess oil and bacteria. My skin isn't perfect, but this makes a noticeable difference in the smoothness and clarity, even immediately after using it. I've been using this every other day, (alternating with another gentle "peel"), and it definitely helps keep everything clear and free of dry patches.
    This really helps cleanse and exfoliate my skin, but it never makes my skin feel uncomfortable or too dry. (I still moisturize very well afterwards of course).
    The only, very small downside I've found with this product is that is takes a while to rinse off completely. The little "balls" can get stuck in my eyebrows or hairline sometimes, but they come off easily with a dry towel.
    It is a bit expensive, but definitely something that works. I love the way it smells - it reminds me of citrus but is very clean and delicate. It's a very natural, uplifting scent that just adds to how good this product really is.