BOUDREAUX'S BUTT PASTE DIAPER RASH OINTMENT Reviews

September 23, 2019
    New York, United States

Butt Paste for the win!

This Butt Paste (red kind) had the most active ingredient (40% zinc oxide)! It also had the least number of total ingredients. It was by luck that I found it. This is all we use on our baby girl. If baby is a little red, we apply to her butt and bits and she isn’t red the next diaper change. Most of it wipes into the diaper as she wears it, but a tiny bit gets caught in the folds. It easily wipes the next diaper change and I never reapply. Definitely recommend this!

September 07, 2019
    Pennsylvania, United States

Butt Paste the best for diaper rash

Butt Paste is the only diaper rash cream that works instantly and also prevents it unlike the other diaper rash creams here that's great that they work in 4 hours or 6 hours but when your baby is uncomfortable they need relief right then and there. I also like the fact that it is made with natural products and it's safe in case the baby might put their hand down their diaper and get it on their fingers if they put it in their mouths you don't have to worry about calling the Poison Control Center or worried about them getting sick from chemicals. It also has a really neat smell and it doesn't stink like the other diaper rash creams do and it doesn't have fragrances which can make the rash even worse. This paste will stay on and protect your child. It states on the container that the diaper rash cream can stain if you get it on furniture clothing however I have not had that happen to me it's come out of my child's clothing it's come off my couch and it has yet to stain anything. That could just be a warning for specific fabrics. If you need a diaper rash cream this is the best one.

August 28, 2019
    Minnesota, United States

Best in category

We live this booty paste at our house! Something about other brands just leaves baby too wet and doesn’t dry up and heal diaper rash but this kind does! It really helps to alleviate the rash quickly! Will be buying always!

August 06, 2019
    Georgia, United States

Best for diaper rash!

This has been the best diaper rash cream that I have ever used. It has literally cleared up diaper rash after only one application! It is a staple in our household!

January 08, 2019
    Mississippi, United States

Works!

My one year old gets rashes so easily and this is my go to diaper rash cream. If she has a rash and sees the bottle she smiles cus she knows it will help her.

January 03, 2019

Works good

Works pretty effectively for diaper rash. I'm not to fond of the smell. But it does work. It is very thick. A very little bit goes a long way. It lasts a long time and will still be on after the next diaper change. It can be a bit tough to get off of girls.

November 28, 2018
    Not Found, United States

Best for baby bum

After 3 kids I’ve learned a thing or two about diaper rash. This stuff works wonders. I apply it to prevent diaper rash especially for those overnight diapers. It has a pleasant smell as well. Though Destin also worked well I could bug stand the smell and oily separation. The product is better hands down!

October 20, 2018

Rash be gone!!

My youngest is 8 years old and ai didnt use butt paste on her or my oldest who is 11. But my 2 neices are 16 months and 8 weeks and with them its a must!! Even with no actuwl rash their mom and i put it on their butt to prevent a rash from occuring. And of course it works like a charm.

2.8/5

October 16, 2018
    Indiana, United States

Thank goodness!

This stuff saved the day. Or at least a butt! Before we just used a&d;ointment. But it smells like medicine and doesn't seem to stick around. Thankfully this stuff doesn't smell terrible and it stayed on even when we were on the move.

October 16, 2018
    Georgia, United States

I love this product

We use this stuff for everyone. It was gifted to us at our baby shower and it goes on smoothly. It doesn’t have a scent and it starts working after the first application.