Bounce Awakenings Renewing Rain Fabric Softener Sheets Reviews
#364 in Laundry Care

October 15, 2020

I would buy these fabric sheets evertime

Love Love Love the gain fabric sheets. When your clothes come out of the dryer the smell is absolutely amazing. I also use gain sheets in my camper at the end of camp season. Spread then out all over, and when you open your camp up in the summertime, the smell of the gain sheet smell is still as strong as when you put them in. SImply amazing!!

September 27, 2020

Definitely buying again

I lived the fresh scent, it was very effective for wrinkles. I used them while packing away summer clothes im sure they will stay fresh until next summer. I will most definitely purchase again.

August 05, 2020

Old faithful

I believe that everyone at some point has tried this product. I find that they do just as you'd expect. Keep your clothes fresh smelling and wrinkle free. Simply the best

January 23, 2020

Does the job

Makes my laundry come out smelling fresh and clean, and softens my clothes so they feel great. Not irritating, I pop in two sheets with every load and it's great!

December 10, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Great product!

These bounce sheets works so well to keep my clothes free from static! They smell great and they get the job done what else could you ask for! You pay a little more for the product compared to some other brands but it is definitely worth it.

September 18, 2018

You really only need one !

With some dryer sheets I find myself grabbing two or three to get rid of all of the static cling. It is not that way with Bounce ! One sheet does the job AND it smells wonderful !

January 18, 2018

Who doesn’t love bounce sheets...

Great price - great value!

One sheet does the job every-time!!

The sheets work well as static guard replacement. I just rub it on my clothing and voila -static free.

February 25, 2017

Le nouveau Bounceawakenings offre une odeur surprenante, Il est toujours aussi efficace que le bounce régulier pour chasser la statique spécialement en hiver, Il adoucit les vêtements, toute la famille à beaucoup aimé.

2.7/5

February 25, 2017

I tried these for the first time, I loved the softness it added to clothes, but for me the fragrance is too overwhelming. I feel it's just too strong, and filled my house with "laundry smell" I just don't want to walk around smelling like Bounce

April 25, 2016

These Bounce Dryer Sheets smell amazing not only do they make my clothes smell great I also do some dusting with these sheets after taking them out of the dryer and my house smells amazing they still have a great scent after being used over and over again I would recommend these dryer sheets to anyone