Bounce Dryer Sheets Reviews
#13 in Laundry Care

Bounce Dryer Sheets, Fresh Linen

This light, fresh scent gives your clothes the gentle and clean smell of freshly laundered linens.
  • Contains biodegradable cationic softeners
  • Controls static cling in fabrics
  • Helps repel lint and hair
  • Softens fabrics
Gives you long-lasting freshness, just what you've always wanted.

March 27, 2021
    Alabama, United States

Amazing

I started using these dryer sheets about four years ago and haven't stopped yet. The smell is so amazing, it will have your laundry smelling like fresh flowers for days. They leave your clothes fresh.

March 17, 2021

The best out there

This has been my go to dryer sheet for over 10 years. Every time I venture out to try another dryer sheet, I quickly regret my choice and go straight back to Bounce.

January 20, 2021

Only used half

These sheets are awesome. I used to put 1 sheet in on a small load and what a waste. You really only need to used half a sheet. Now my box lasts way longer.

December 13, 2020

Love the fragrance

Love the fragrance and how it makes my clothes smell. Leave clothes feeling soft and smelling fresh. Remove the static cling from clothes and it is long lasting.

November 10, 2020

#1 Dryer Sheets

My go to Dryer sheet for many years. I have always bought Bounce. The sheets smells good and works well in the dryer and also works great in shoes so it smells great.

November 10, 2020

Such a great product, I ordered some online and they smelt so good I could smell them before I even opened the box.!! Well worth it, my kids and husband and myself love the gently scent on our clothes when we pull them out of the dryer!

October 21, 2020

My go-to dryer sheets

The value for money on this product is excellent! I purchase them from Costco and they last forever. They ensure my laundry is wrinkle free and makes it smell so nice! I would totally recommend these dryer sheets!

September 06, 2020
    Illinois, United States

Good scent

I’ll give bounce credit, it does get rid of static. That being said why add chemicals to your freshly washed items The smell is rather overpowering as well.

August 04, 2020

fabric softener great product

I using bounce dryer sheets often and I really like the result. my clothes have a very pleasant smell, the product really reduces the wrinkling of the clothes and removes the static.

August 04, 2020

An Oldie but a Goodie

Bounce, Outdoor Fresh dryer sheets are one of my favourites. The scent is neutral for both guys and gals in our home and leaves our laundry static-free. I love that it leaves the laundry smelling fresh, and doesn't overpower my perfume. The price matches all the other high-end dryer sheets at around $5 (CAD). I'm frugal, so I stock up when it's on sale for roughly a dollar cheaper.
    I recommend this product if you are looking for a fresh and less floral scent.