Bounty Paper Towels- Select a Size Reviews

July 10, 2020
    United States

Amazing Paper Towels

I absolutely adore Bounty paper towels select a size! The absorbency is absolutely incredible along with making any spill easy to clean. I have been using them forever and at this point honestly would never use anything else. I think that the selecta size version is one of the most creative things I've seen on the market so far. I would definitely recommend this product anyone especially those with children.

May 08, 2020

Does what it needs to

Bounty has great paper towels but I find that other brands are similar. I tend to go for what is on sale and sometimes I find these to be a bit on the pricey side.

January 17, 2020

The Best- Hands Down!

These are absolutely the best paper towels I've ever used. Every once in a while I buy a cheaper brand and regret it. Bounty is a strong and sturdy paper towel and I love that I can choose the size I need. I often use the half sheet over a full sheet. It's a bit more money, but worth it.

The best

Bounty is my go to brand! Never lets me down. I like the select-a size option to use small or larger pieces as needed. Very absorbent to deal with the messiest oops too. Only wish that during the holidays, there would be seasonal prints to select from, similar to the one in USA.

Bountful

I've probably tried every paper towel that's out there and these by far have been the best , I've tried going cheaper but cheaper is deffinatly not better when it comes to paper towel, I love the size selections they have for small or bigger jobs

October 22, 2019

The select a size paper towels are perfect

I have a family of 4 and a 3 year old Pomeranian and between the kids,my boyfriend and our dog I am always cleaning up a mess somewhere. Whether the mess is big or small, there is always a perfect size for it. What also keeps me buying this product over and over again is the fact that I can buy it in bigger value packs then other brands. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone.

September 25, 2019

Great for any mess

I like how strong and absorbent these paper towels are. I prefer the select a size style as you can pick the right size for the job with little waste.

August 07, 2019
    District of Columbia, United States

The best!

Bounty paper towels are the best when it comes to cleaning spills! They soak up more than others and they dont rip easy. The "select a size" option is my favorite because it helps to save money by not wasting a whole paper towel.

April 06, 2019

Best paper towel

Bounty has been my go to brand for papertowel since the day I moved out on my own. I’ve yet to find another brand that even compares to how well bounty absorbs liquid. By far the best brand for paper towels.

April 03, 2019

I will never use any other brand but this.

I used to skip this product cause there are a lot of other brands that are cheaper. Ever since I have given it a try, I never purchased any other brand. I use a lot of paper towel at home and Bounty is the most effective, high quality brand. I don’t have to use so much because it absorbs liquid and dirt with just using the single piece.