Bounty Paper Towels Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 416 in Household Cleaning Products

Bounty has the strength, absorbency, and cloth-like durability that keeps working to remove and absorb surface stains.

July 18, 2017

Cleans up mess really well

I really love these paper towels because they're really absorbent. I only have to use one sheet to clean up spilled juice on the counter. This saves me from using another one and prolongs the usage of a roll. This is my go to brand because it works so well.

July 18, 2017

Tough on the mess

Bounty Paper towels are my paper towel of choice. I prefer the Select-a-Size because I often need smaller These paper towels are very absorbent. They are tough on all messes.

July 17, 2017

These pick up everything I love them

Bounty Paper towels picks up all the spills and and disaster that my babies make. They hold alot more liquid and are an essential in my household. Other brands of towels break apart but not this brand.

July 05, 2017

Most amazing for cleanup

I would not buy any other brand. I can use and wash it again . It us thick and absorbent
    I dry my dishes after washing
    I remove my makeup with baby oil on it
    Just love it

June 28, 2017

très éfficace

Super ces essuie-tout, ils sont très absorbants, pas besoin d'en prendre 2 à la fois comme souvent avec d'autre produit. J'ai acheter un paquet ils sont Pratique et efficace.
    à avoir chez sois !

June 23, 2017

The Best!

Although I wish these were less expensive I will not buy any other paper towels! You can even sqeeze the stuff out and reuse the paper towel as gross as it sounds it's that good and durable!

June 19, 2017

A fanstatic product - worth your money!

This is excellent! Super easy to use and i love the new select-a-size product that came out. It makes it a lot easier to select a smaller size and use it based on the messes that need to be cleaned up. They never ripple and they don't fall apart! I even use this sometimes as a cloth to clean the table off, too! Super absorbent and never disappoints! Messes are always easily cleaned with this product!

Worth every penny

Bounty Paper Towels are our staple at home. It makes it so easy to grab one and clean up any mess that's around, they're easy and durable which is completely priceless to me.

June 19, 2017

I really like this product

Bounty paper is bit more expensive that other brands, but you are buying quality, this paper towels will not break easy, are very absorbent, that balance the price, because you can even reuse them or it will last longer. I recommend this product to anybody who wants a good quality paper towel.

June 09, 2017

What more can a person say about Bounty!!! This product is beyond amazing. one sheet does it all. I can use a few sheets over and over when cleaning glass. Very strong

BesoYT has posted in the forum topic
    ColourPop Shipping to Canada?

Shystarr79 has posted in the forum topic
    Blogs - Worth it or Not?

prem added a new review for
    Forever 21 eyelash curler

SuCar added a new review for
    Argan Magic Shampoo