Bounty Paper Towels Reviews

Bounty has the strength, absorbency, and cloth-like durability that keeps working to remove and absorb surface stains.

May 24, 2019

Super Absorbant!

I don't normally use paper towels, but i just recently adopted a puppy so... I use Bounty paper towels to clean up puppy messes and every time they absorb the whole mess, without it leaking through, and without using a ton of individual pieces. When i have to scrub a mess, they do not tear or rip apart. Solid product here

May 17, 2019

The best!

they'll be great for cleaning tasks like scrubbing the sink. Plus, they didn't leave any lint, a big plus when cleaning glass surfaces. These Bounty towels never fail me, from food to little treats my dogs leave for me when I take my eyes off of them.

April 18, 2019

The best papertowel on the market

I'll start by saying that these paper towels are a little bit more expensive than other brands. BUT they are worth every single extra penny you spend! Because they are so absorbent, and so thick, you don't have to use as many. So I honestly think they save you money in the long run. You can buy them by bulk and save even more, and it's also pretty easy to find coupons for them to save even more. They come in a variety of prints or just plain solid white. I use a lot of paper towels, so I want ones that WORK. These are just great.

March 30, 2019
    United States

Tough

Bounty paper towels are the only towels I use in my kitchen. They are thick and durable and you can choose your own size of paper towel to use whether it's to clean your mouth a spill or to clean with

March 25, 2019

Wonderful helper

This is a staple item in our home and we never run out. I love that it has the half sizes, as it also teaches my children not to waste. It is perfect for the kitchen but it also helps in cleaning the bathroom and wiping down mirrors. It is the most versatile cleaning aid and is relatively cheap if you buy it in bulk.

March 20, 2019

might buy

It is expensive and can be replaced by other alternatives paper towels if you are a person who tend to use paper towels more often. however, the quality of product is great.

February 26, 2019

bounty has been the best

In our household, we go through many paper towels. From spills to cleaning on the weekends, we are always testing out different paper towels with great absorbency and so far Bounty has been the best!

February 26, 2019

Great Product

Works wonderful, using less paper towel than I ever have. One sheet cleans most spills size depending. Paper towel does not fluff away and fall apart when you have to scrub at something.

February 25, 2019

Absorbent!

I have been using a no name brand paper towel until now. I tried this once and notice a big difference in how absorbent these are. They can really pick up a big spill. Just on the pricier side.

February 24, 2019

Does the job!

Love this product! We use this on the daily, especially having younger kids, they spill quite a bit and this definitely does the job! We have a roll handy in our cars for messy spills as well :)