Bounty Paper Towels Reviews

Bounty has the strength, absorbency, and cloth-like durability that keeps working to remove and absorb surface stains.

March 20, 2019

might buy

It is expensive and can be replaced by other alternatives paper towels if you are a person who tend to use paper towels more often. however, the quality of product is great.

February 26, 2019

bounty has been the best

In our household, we go through many paper towels. From spills to cleaning on the weekends, we are always testing out different paper towels with great absorbency and so far Bounty has been the best!

February 26, 2019

Great Product

Works wonderful, using less paper towel than I ever have. One sheet cleans most spills size depending. Paper towel does not fluff away and fall apart when you have to scrub at something.

February 25, 2019

Absorbent!

I have been using a no name brand paper towel until now. I tried this once and notice a big difference in how absorbent these are. They can really pick up a big spill. Just on the pricier side.

February 24, 2019

Does the job!

Love this product! We use this on the daily, especially having younger kids, they spill quite a bit and this definitely does the job! We have a roll handy in our cars for messy spills as well :)

February 24, 2019

No more messes

Excellent strong paper towels. Super reliable to cleaning up messes. Only thing is they are a little expensive, but I usually stock up once they are on sale.

February 18, 2019

Great Product

I always by my bounty at Costco and you get such large rolls for a great price! I use it for everything from little spills to my toddlers big messes and it works every time!

February 15, 2019

The most Absorbant paper towel brand.

Get it at Costco. Great product for a great price and get in big quantity. They last long , clean tough messes and easy to use. It doesnot rip apart unlike other paper towels.

February 04, 2019

bounty extra absorbant

bounty paper towel is the best, i have tried a bunch of different brand but none compare to this one, it is extra absorbent so you need less sheets for bigger mess. and once wet doesn't shred into piece for easy pickup and throw away. i have decided to stay with this brand since all the others have disappointed me but i can always count on bounty will not stick to your hands while wet and does a great job at absorbing you will not be disappointed

January 30, 2019

Works well

Bounty is very strong and durable. It works well and is very thick. I don't love the higher price of it though. I find that I can get other products cheaper and they last and work just as well/long.