Bounty Paper Towels Reviews

Bounty has the strength, absorbency, and cloth-like durability that keeps working to remove and absorb surface stains.

November 15, 2020

Super !!!

I always bought big size of bounty papers. They are very soft. Helps to clean my kitchen, house, washrom. One piece is so big 12=18 ,saves lots of money.bounty paper towel are best purchase of our house.

November 15, 2020

Great Value!

I LOVE these things!! They absorb everything and clean up so well! I buy these so frequently and am happy every time! i love these and would suggest to everyone trying to choose a brand to buy for paper towels!

November 06, 2020

Amazing for any type of mess

Best product i ever ❤ I loved this product so much i switched brands and recommended this product to everyone i know on and off social media 😀 in my eyes everyone should use this product.

November 05, 2020

The Quicker Picker Upper for sure.

Our families go to for quick messes. These are handy in the kitchen, garage, the car, family bbqs, etc. No mess to big and no mess to small for the quicker picker upper.

October 31, 2020

I would recommend this product

I recommend this kitchen towels it's amazing probably the best in Canada. I used this for many things. Ssak the water and all liquids properly till all is gone. It's super soft. I totally recommend this.

October 27, 2020

Best paler towel

I think this is the best paper towel I’ve ever used. It basically a disposable washcloth cuz I amble to wash it and clean some more before trowing it away. It also quite absorbs a lot and doesn’t break like some other brands

October 27, 2020

Quicker picker upper

The slogan is the real deal. I love love love using this paper towel for cleaning. I don’t need to use a lot, just about one to two papers. Total worth your buck!

October 05, 2020
    Prince Edward Island, Canada

Pricey but worth it!

There are so many types of paper towels to be found but only one does the best job. Bounty is the name brand I trust the most and most willing to buy!

September 09, 2020
    Iowa, United States

Good

Bounty paper towels work great. They're a good quality. They have good absorbency. I like the size of the individual towel sizing as well. Defo recommend this product.

July 30, 2020

Quicker pickerupper

the proof is in the pudding what a great product i will never by those store brands it really does take 5 or six of the other sheets to clean the same mess