Bounty Paper Towels Reviews

Bounty has the strength, absorbency, and cloth-like durability that keeps working to remove and absorb surface stains.

January 18, 2018

A household staple

Bounty paper towel is our household go to. It is reasonably priced, one sheet is enough to get the job done, it's strong, and absorbs a lot. I'm able to rinse it and reuse it many times when cleaning, without it beginning to fall apart. I like to use Bounty when cleaning the bathroom, which allows me to just dispose of the paper towel after instead of having to wash cleaning cloths.

January 16, 2018

Great!

This is the best paper towel ever. Very absorbent, easy to use while cleaning any mess, strong but yet nice and soft. I would definitely recommend it. It is better to pay a little bit extra for better quality.

January 14, 2018

My family can't live without these!

I will never buy value brands again! First off I love being able to cut them in half. Very durable and you dont need to use a ton! With a puppy at home and 3 boys.. I dont know what we would do without these!

January 09, 2018

Can’t live without it

Super strong and absorbent. A go to product in our house for all messes, wipes, shines, etc. Love how a little bit goes a very long way with cleaning and wiping spills.

November 01, 2017

good

Works well. It does what it claims. I was thrilled with how well they soak up stuff. I think they do good when you squeeze out the water and use them again. I like this brand it is worth paying a bit extra.

October 28, 2017

Get the job done.

I like them they do get the job done and they are as absorbent as the ads say but they are to expensive. I usually in a budget and this is something too expensive so I use regular rad instead.

October 24, 2017

Bounty the best paper towels

We always buy Bounty paper towels. They are the best for us. They absorb so well. They are soft and strong. They are great when there are small kids at home.

October 24, 2017

More absorbent, less scrubbing power.

Bounty Paper Towels are perfect for any kind or size mess. I feel good after each time I use it, leave no noticeable lint, and remain easy to find at any shops that sells paper good. The ultra strength makes it not tearing down while wet and wiping on any kind of surface.

October 04, 2017

Only brand I ever buy

I've used other brands in the past but I'm never switching from Bounty again.
    These towels are durable, more absorbent than any other brands I've tried, thicker and even reusable.
    Worth every penny whether you want to use them for small or big messes

September 25, 2017

Best Absorbent Paper Towel!

Bounty Paper Towels are really excellent for any kind of spill and the most absorbent product out there on the market that really live up to its claims. A bit on the expensive side compared to other brands but it is worth having around the house.