Bounty Select-a-Size Paper Towels Reviews

May 07, 2018

Quicker picker upper!

Just don’t waste your hard earn money buying anything else. I’ve done that too many times and each time I kick myself for not getting Bounty. I don’t even think about buying anything else now!

April 23, 2018

Have bought many times

I always prefer to use Bounty, Its reliable and the smaller select a size ones are perfect when you only need a small towel. The Star Wars one are really fun!

March 15, 2018

I love bounty

I love Bounty. It gets the job done nicely.
    Unlike thin paper towel that you need a whole roll when you spill something.
    I just need one sheet of bounty and it absorbs and cleans nice!! My favorite paper towel:)

February 20, 2018

Comparable to No Name Brand

These paper towels are bigger rolls but they don't absorb as much as they say they do and compared to the no name brands they basically do about the same I'd rather buy two packages of No Name paper towels than one package of this

February 13, 2018

My only paper towel and i buy it exclusively

Once i started buying Bounty paper towels there was no going to another brand. It is absorbant and just the right size..I love you can use a little or a lot.

February 08, 2018

Super Absorbent

Bounty is a great paper towel to buy as it is very absorbent. I like to buy the select-a-size because at times I do not need a whole paper towel, just half. Nothing comes close to Bounty in my opinion. I buy nothing else but Bounty paper towel

January 04, 2018

Almost as good as a rag

It seems silly to really care about something like this, but they really are the only paper towels that are tough enough for just about everything. I find the other brands disintegrate too fast. These ones aren't as great as the commercials show, but they're the best ones out there. You can reuse them a little and they DO soak up a lot of wet. I usually wait for a sale and good coupons and stock up then.

November 28, 2017

Love them

Love paper towels in my kitchen. So helpful while you are working in kitchen. Their water absorbing quality is more good than normal facial tissue. I always go for towel role which is on sale. So this one is usually on sale and i pick n prefer bounty.

October 13, 2017

Best paper towel on the market!

I love bounty paper towels! The select a size is perfect depending on the size of the mess you have. They're super absorbent and can be rinsed, wrung out and reused again. They don't tear or rip while cleaning up the messes. I've tried tons of paper towels but bounty is by far my favorite. It's perfect for cleaning up messes caused by pets, children or even yourself!

August 11, 2017

Good quality

I've used generic brands of paper towels and it's not the same as bounty. This one is so much thicker, better quality and you can reuse it a few times before it's torn or ripped. I only buy this brand of paper towels