Bounty Select-a-Size Paper Towels Reviews

September 22, 2018

Never new what I was missing

Up until 6 months ago I didn’t buy Bounty. I thought what a waste of money. Boy was so wrong. I bought it on sale now it’s been the only paper towel I ever buy. Wonderful

September 13, 2018

The only Papertowel I’ll Ever use

My mom used this brand while I grew up & I tried other cheap ones when I moved out onto my own. How quickly I learned! The thickness of Bounty can almost compare to actual towels & ive even had some accidentally go through the wash and come out 100% whole. It’s met and beat any job I’ve challenged it with, from minor spills, the pets accidents or the “oh my meatball sauce” incidents. Without Bounty, certain people may not be alive today😂 Seriously though, price, quality and consistency won me over years and years ago, I recommend you will love it! And the select-a-size is perfect if you don’t need to waste a whole sheet.

July 16, 2018

just the right size

I love the bounty select a size paper towel. it is perfect that you can reduce waste with this ingenous product. i wish more companies would think of the envirorment in some small way

July 16, 2018

Best Hand towel on the market

Bounty is easily the best hand towel on the market. Less is more with this product! It last much longer then other brands, and makes cleanup a breeze!

June 26, 2018

Very absorbing!

It’s very absorbant and works great! I love how you can choose a half sheet or a full sheet to save paper and cut down on waste. Not to mention it saves me money!

May 07, 2018

Quicker picker upper!

Just don’t waste your hard earn money buying anything else. I’ve done that too many times and each time I kick myself for not getting Bounty. I don’t even think about buying anything else now!

April 23, 2018

Have bought many times

I always prefer to use Bounty, Its reliable and the smaller select a size ones are perfect when you only need a small towel. The Star Wars one are really fun!

March 15, 2018

I love bounty

I love Bounty. It gets the job done nicely.
    Unlike thin paper towel that you need a whole roll when you spill something.
    I just need one sheet of bounty and it absorbs and cleans nice!! My favorite paper towel:)

February 20, 2018

Comparable to No Name Brand

These paper towels are bigger rolls but they don't absorb as much as they say they do and compared to the no name brands they basically do about the same I'd rather buy two packages of No Name paper towels than one package of this

February 13, 2018

My only paper towel and i buy it exclusively

Once i started buying Bounty paper towels there was no going to another brand. It is absorbant and just the right size..I love you can use a little or a lot.