Bounty Select-a-Size Paper Towels Reviews

July 16, 2018

just the right size

I love the bounty select a size paper towel. it is perfect that you can reduce waste with this ingenous product. i wish more companies would think of the envirorment in some small way

July 16, 2018

Best Hand towel on the market

Bounty is easily the best hand towel on the market. Less is more with this product! It last much longer then other brands, and makes cleanup a breeze!

June 26, 2018

Very absorbing!

It’s very absorbant and works great! I love how you can choose a half sheet or a full sheet to save paper and cut down on waste. Not to mention it saves me money!

May 07, 2018

Quicker picker upper!

Just don’t waste your hard earn money buying anything else. I’ve done that too many times and each time I kick myself for not getting Bounty. I don’t even think about buying anything else now!

April 23, 2018

Have bought many times

I always prefer to use Bounty, Its reliable and the smaller select a size ones are perfect when you only need a small towel. The Star Wars one are really fun!

March 15, 2018

I love bounty

I love Bounty. It gets the job done nicely.
    Unlike thin paper towel that you need a whole roll when you spill something.
    I just need one sheet of bounty and it absorbs and cleans nice!! My favorite paper towel:)

February 20, 2018

Comparable to No Name Brand

These paper towels are bigger rolls but they don't absorb as much as they say they do and compared to the no name brands they basically do about the same I'd rather buy two packages of No Name paper towels than one package of this

February 13, 2018

My only paper towel and i buy it exclusively

Once i started buying Bounty paper towels there was no going to another brand. It is absorbant and just the right size..I love you can use a little or a lot.

February 08, 2018

Super Absorbent

Bounty is a great paper towel to buy as it is very absorbent. I like to buy the select-a-size because at times I do not need a whole paper towel, just half. Nothing comes close to Bounty in my opinion. I buy nothing else but Bounty paper towel

January 04, 2018

Almost as good as a rag

It seems silly to really care about something like this, but they really are the only paper towels that are tough enough for just about everything. I find the other brands disintegrate too fast. These ones aren't as great as the commercials show, but they're the best ones out there. You can reuse them a little and they DO soak up a lot of wet. I usually wait for a sale and good coupons and stock up then.