Bounty Select-a-Size Paper Towels Reviews

August 01, 2020

Super absorbant.

I would definitely recommend this product. I use Bounty products where I can. I find Bounty paper towels to be very absorbant and you don't need to use much, who wouldn't want that,yes thank you cheryl.

August 01, 2020
    United States

Love

I cant live without my paper towels. It's just like toilet paper to me must have I must say this is my favorite brand.i will always buy and use this one!

April 28, 2020

best paper towels

I love bounty select-a-size paper towels. I will not buy any other. They are strong and soak up everything. I even once tried to wash dished with them instead of a cloth and it held up.

January 21, 2020

Strong

I like the thickness and quality however I feel it is expensive. There are other products that produce same results at a lower price
    The ability to use 1/2 size or full size sheet is a nice option

September 13, 2019
    Texas, United States

Love these

I love Bounty Select-a-Size paper towels. These are pretty much the only brand of paper towels I buy, I can't remember the last time I bought any other brand.They are strong and very absorbent. I love having the option to choose what size paper towel you need/want, every job is different. Before there was select-a size, I felt wasteful using a whole paper towel when I didn't use but half.

September 12, 2019
    Vermont, United States

A must have

A must have in our home! Bounty paper towels work amazing! From a small spill to a big mess they work on just about anything! Our kids are always spilling stuff so these come in handy. I use to buy other brands until I gave in and finally tried the bounty and let me tell you I’ve never gone back! I can’t believe how good these work! All you need is one sheet and they can clean up so much!

August 23, 2019
    Pennsylvania, United States

Product we Trust

Bounty is a name we all love and a product we all MUST have on hand. From big spills to little messes, Bountys super absorbent paper towels will help you clean it up!!!! A must have in any families home. Bounty makes life a little easier, and cleaner.

May 01, 2019

Over priced but great quality

I prefer bounty to other brands but I do use price match when purchasing this item. With so many other paper towel brands in the market at a lower cost Its hard to convince friends to try bounty. Price match is a live saver with the product

April 01, 2019

Absorbing

The best paper towel product on the market! So sturdy and durable, and I love the select-a-size option! It’s great that I can just take a half-size for a smaller spill, or a full-sized for larger messes.

March 22, 2019

Paper towels

Tear off easily
    Very absorbent
    Good price wztch for on sale too
    Other towels are thinner or take more to clean counters and sinks
    Great on glass and windows