Brazilian Bum Bum Cream Reviews

October 28, 2017

Smells like heaven!

This stuff gets a 5/5 for scent, it smells like summer, and it's a creamy gourmet scent that i adore! It hydrates pretty well too.

It only loses points because i don't personally like the 'shimmer' it gives off, and it's crazy expensive for the small amount given.

October 10, 2017

OMG YESYESYES

I actually bought this body cream after seeing everyones reviews for it on Chick Advisor. I was immediately in love upon just smelling it, but more in love after applying it. It goes on so smooth and does not leave you sticky.

September 29, 2017

Ladies. You will live this cream!

I had received a small sample tube at Sephora as an added gift. Let me tell you, every single person who smelled this cream fell in love. And my boyfriend loves it almost more than I do. Not cheap, but the best cream out there. And the scent is just amazing.

September 18, 2017

LOVE LOVE

Even though it may be a little pricey, something i dont regret buying! Makes my skin feels super soft and silky. Love how it smells, the texture. Really would recommend to others.

September 18, 2017

Great buy!

This product smells amazing and is so moisturizing. Definitely a product I don't regret buying, this product is so great that everyone will love you if you wear this, it is fantastic 10/10 would recommend.

April 17, 2017

I love this product! At first i thought that it would smell way to strong but after 30mins it sinks into your skin and the fragrance level is just right. Yes, it costs more than I would normally spend for a moisturizer but a little does go a long way! If you buy it from Sephora you can always return it so no harm is done!!

March 16, 2017

I freaking love this stuff! I grabbed some samples from Sephora just to try and I lived it so much that I bought the full size one! It smells amazing and it gives your skin a healthy glow! And as for the firming qualities, I would say it's OKs but I don't even care because it smells so good

January 24, 2017

Best in on the market by far !! Smells so tropical and amazing the smell sticks to you all day long you can definitely feel the creme tighting your skin !

September 23, 2016

Brazilian Bum Bum cream is surprisingly amazing! It was hard to do but I finally caved and bought it! It is very expensive body cream but after I used it I fell in love. The smell is awesome and it lasts on your body for hours. It actually did make my skin look better and feel better. It instantly brought a glow to my skin and added a lot of moisture. I used up my whole jar and I will be repurchasing it I just have not got around to it because of how expensive it is!!! lol

July 30, 2016

I got a free sample of this from Sephora and was so excited to use it. I was so thrown off by the scent because I didn't expect it to smell so wonderful! It honestly smells SO good! Very perfume like. It's very thick and creamy, and absorbs quickly too.. I only ever had the one sample, so I can't say for sure how well it worked at firming my skin but it did definitely smooth it out and moisturize well. I am interesting in trying it out again for sure!