Brazilian Bum Bum Cream

Brazilian Bum Bum Cream Reviews

Ranked #139 out of 1570 in Body Lotions & Creams

April 17, 2017

I love this product! At first i thought that it would smell way to strong but after 30mins it sinks into your skin and the fragrance level is just right. Yes, it costs more than I would normally spend for a moisturizer but a little does go a long way! If you buy it from Sephora you can always return it so no harm is done!!

March 16, 2017

I freaking love this stuff! I grabbed some samples from Sephora just to try and I lived it so much that I bought the full size one! It smells amazing and it gives your skin a healthy glow! And as for the firming qualities, I would say it's OKs but I don't even care because it smells so good

January 24, 2017

Best in on the market by far !! Smells so tropical and amazing the smell sticks to you all day long you can definitely feel the creme tighting your skin !

September 23, 2016

Brazilian Bum Bum cream is surprisingly amazing! It was hard to do but I finally caved and bought it! It is very expensive body cream but after I used it I fell in love. The smell is awesome and it lasts on your body for hours. It actually did make my skin look better and feel better. It instantly brought a glow to my skin and added a lot of moisture. I used up my whole jar and I will be repurchasing it I just have not got around to it because of how expensive it is!!! lol

July 30, 2016

I got a free sample of this from Sephora and was so excited to use it. I was so thrown off by the scent because I didn't expect it to smell so wonderful! It honestly smells SO good! Very perfume like. It's very thick and creamy, and absorbs quickly too.. I only ever had the one sample, so I can't say for sure how well it worked at firming my skin but it did definitely smooth it out and moisturize well. I am interesting in trying it out again for sure!

July 05, 2016

If you want to blur the lines of your tiger stripes (as I call them) you'll want to pick this up. I don't think one product can do it all, but this comes close. You'll see a difference within two or three days on the format of your skin. It soaks in nicely leaving no weird residue. It smells great. There is a hint of glitter but I don't mind that because the benefits outweigh the cons.

maudernart added a new review for
    Barilla Pasta

Shystarr79 has posted in the forum topic
    Product Review Club-Feedback

lyneodj added a new review for
    Air Wick V.I.Poo Lemon Idol

michelfoucault added a new review for
    AMERICAN CREW Fiber

Shystarr79 has posted in the forum topic
    Vim Email!

Ellimay added a new review for
    Cheerios