Breyers Creamery Style Caramel Fudge Reviews
#7 in Ice Cream

Fudgy rich brownie pieces folded into real vanilla ice cream made with fresh cream, swirled with rich caramel-flavouring!

De riches morceaux de brownies dans une crème glacée à la vraie vanille avec crème fraîche. Le tout entrelacé d'un tourbillon de riche caramel!

Sooooooo good!!

This ice cream is to die for! Absolutely delicious and loved by the entire family! It’s so creamy and heavenly and doesn’t last more then two days in our household! It’s worthy every penny!

December 10, 2018

Best ice cream ever made hello !!!

What can I say that people don't already know this ice cream is absolutely a fantastic so creamy the flavors are natural and amazing you can really taste it in the ice cream it's like a heaven in your mouth it melts so nice like I love this ice cream it is got to be the best ice cream ever made it really feels like a cloud melting in your mouth so creamy so fluffy the flavors are amazingly incredible just really burst in your mouth I love this ice cream you'd be crazy not to love those ice cream because it is got to be the best ever made and I'm not kidding when I say it the best ever made this flavor is my absolute favorite you can really taste the chocolate in the fudge oh my gosh I love this ice cream go out and buy it today do not be crazy and not buy this you'd be nuts if you don't because it is the best ice cream ever made

Florida, United States

Best Breyers yet...

Breyers caramel fudge is the best kind we have tried we very much enjoyed it in a cone or in a bowl you cannot beat the creamy delicious flavor, we enjoyed all the Breyers flavored ice cream, but this one is one of our favorites all three children were enjoying it and ate all of it we told our friends and they tried it and they loved it also thank you Breyers we love your ice cream.

Love it!

What better combination can you have in ice cream than Caramel and fudge? I really liked this ice cream. It was great tasting and just the right amount of caramel and fudge. Will definately buy this product again!

December 10, 2018

Nice big chunks of flavor

This particular flavor of Breyer’s is one of my favourites. There are ribbons of caramel with nice big chunks of chocolatey fudge. Nestled in the signature creamy ice cream, this is a hit out of the park!

I scream for ice cream

Bryers ice cream tastes creamy with just the right amount of caramel. Its not too sweet and has the prrfect amount of sugar. This is my go to brand and i enjoy all the flavours.

North Carolina, United States

Taste delicious

I love this flavor, it is one of my favorites. The perfect blend of Carmel and fudge is like heaven to my taste buds. The whole family enjoys having a big bowl of this and watching a movie.

South Carolina, United States

The caramel fudge is the best one in my opinion I love the taste of caramel and with this being caramel fudge makes it great tasting. I love the two flavors mixed it is the perfect mix with the ice cream.

December 10, 2018

This ice cream has a delicious mix of rich caramel and fudge and its incredibly creamy! This is my new go to ice cream, i just wish the price was a little lower!

Such a great treat

I purchased this ice cream as a treat for myself. The caramel flavor is amazing and the ice cream itself is so smooth and creamy. Unfortunately my kids found it and I was forced to share. Its a huge hit with the whole family. It has a great taste and quality ingredients what more can you ask for.