Breyers Creamery Style Dark Chocolate Truffle Reviews
#12 in Ice Cream

Savour the creamy, delicious taste of Breyers® dark chocolate ice cream and pieces of chocolatey truffles.

Savourez le goût délicieux et crémeux de la crème glacée au chocolat noir de Breyers® agrémentée de truffes au chocolat.

December 10, 2018

This is going on my next grocery list!

This is very decadent. I love drizzling caramel syrup on this ice cream. Whenever I'm craving chocolate, I go to this ice cream. I'm sure I'll gain weight from this but it is definitely worth it! Yum.

Dark chocolate heaven!

When most ice cream flavors declare dark chocolate, I have been sorely disappointed. They usually taste like milk chocolate, just more concentrated and very sweet. This dark chocolate truffle is amaaaazing! The texture is rich and creamy, and those truffles hit the sweet spot just so. I cannot have more than a couple of spoons due to how rich it is, but the result is a dark chocolate induced coma.

December 10, 2018

Great for dark chocolate lovers

I buy this for my mother in law who loves dark chocolate anything. It is rich, creamy , and overall smooth. Great alone or on top of a vanilla cake. Always goes on sale.

So decadent!

We don’t normally purchase ice cream so when we do it is always a treat, but this breyers creamery style dark chocolate truffle is so good! It tastes so decadent and creamy but isn’t too rich. One of my favourites!

December 10, 2018

This product is amazing tasting. Natural
    Tastes of real cream and cocoa with chunks of chocolate goodness. This is a guarantee to cure your sweet tooth cravings

Pure indulgence!

If you are in the mood for a decadent treat, dark chocolate truffle is the way to go.
    Smooth, creamy.... sigh.... so delicious!
    Are you a chocolate lover? This is for you!!

The best icecream ever

I'm in love with this flavor, the flavor is intense and very rich, and the texture is just great. I usually buy this one with the vanilla one from breyers. I mix them or use them apart in most of my receipies.

God Sent

One of the best ice creams I've had! Its so rich that it feel like it came out from a chocolate shop in Paris! I highly recommended it! If you like truffles and that smooth, melting feeling once it goes in your mouth this is the one for you!

So delicious!

Dark chocolate truffle alone is soooo amazing now make it into a creamy Breyers ice cream .. absolutely delicious! So rich and chocolatey. A favourite for anyone who loves chocolate. Best flavour and texture.

Perfect for chocolate lovers

Love this flavour. Full of rich, dark and creamy chocolate, it really hits the spot and satisfies that chocolate craving. The chocolate chunks are perfect. This is an incredibly delicious and indulgent dessert