Breyers Creamery Style French Vanilla Reviews
#8 in Ice Cream

Real French Vanilla ice cream made with fresh cream, real vanilla beans, and all natural flavours and colours.  C'est "merveilleux!"

Vraie crème glacée à la vanille française avec crème fraîche, gousses de vraie vanille et arômes et colorants naturels. C'est merveilleux!

Classic Vanilla

BREYERS CREAMERY STYLE FRENCH VANILLA is my favourite brand for Vanilla. Authentic vanilla taste with the creamy texture, it has the perfect amount of sweetness, richness and flavour. Usually on sale at my local walmart and real canadian superstore. Highly recommend!!

December 10, 2018

It was so delicious and great taste!

When I first tried this flavor, it takes me to the farm where they harvest and picked the Vanilla Bean. I love the taste so much, I would love to buy all the Vanilla Ice Cream off the shelves. The quality of Ice Cream is amazing.

Devine

Soo creamy, and delightful. Like a party in your mouth. One of my favorite ice creams. I like it on it's own, with chocolate sauce or in smoothies. It's a very nice treat.

Not your average vanilla

This French vanilla ice cream is incredibly creamy. Makes a perfect pairing to your favorite pie but also such a nice creamy vanilla flavor that it's great on it's own. I'm not usually a fan of just vanilla but the French vanilla is no plain choice.

Classic French Vanilla taste

I love this flavour because it is simple enough to add to any other dessert like pie, cake or cookies but also filled with flavor. Breyers never disappoints

New Brunswick, Canada

I love Breyers Creamery style French Vanilla. It has a rich taste of real cream and goes on anything. When I want a topping besides your best whipped cream, I go for Breyers Creamery style French Vanilla whether on sale or not. It's my ultimate buy!!! I always please my guests with the best and proud to serve them Breyers Creamery.

Yummy with cookies

I like using french vanilla ice cream when i make ice cream sandwiches for my girls. they absolutely love the taste of the ice cream combined with chocolate chip cookies. The ice cream also taste delicious on top of warm pumpkin and apple pie.

Love this flavour

This flavour is a classic! It's great on its own, or on the side with some warm apple pie! Not overly sweet, or too rich. Nice creamy ice cream. Recommend.

December 10, 2018

If you're going vanilla, make it french!

Whenever I'm out to buy vanilla ice cream its usually because I have a warm pie in the oven waiting to be topped off. I don't buy vanilla ice cream for any other reason and thats simply because I find it bland and boring. When I do purchase vanilla ice cream it's got to be french! this is just an elevated layer of flavour that all vanilla ice cream desperately needs.

Great all around-er!

This ice cream is one to have on hand at all times, it is super creamy, great vanilla flavour and goes with every dessert. Dress it up in a sundae, put it alongside pie or your favourite crumble it works with every dessert!