Breyers Creamery Style Natural Vanilla Frozen Dessert Reviews
#345 in Ice Cream

December 27, 2021

Love it to the moon and back

Love it to the moon and back ! I’ll buy it over and over again! I love ice cream, I buy on a weekly basis ice cream but this brewery creamery style it’s so far my favourite I tried until now! Actually all my family love it and we are all happy to have it on our life ! So creamery, so tasty 😋, I love the texture ,I’m grateful for having it on my life

December 23, 2021

Creamy Ice Cream

This ice-cream was very creamy and I loved the rich vanilla flavour. Its great quality ice-cream at a great price point and something my whole family enjoyed.

December 18, 2021

Delicious

Delicious vanilla ice cream! Similar to the other ice cream flavors in its product line, Breyers is known for their soft ice cream with its soft, silky and smooth texture. This particular classic flavor has a rich creamy vanilla flavor. I ate my Breyers vanilla ice cream together with sliced mangoes it was delicious. I absolutely loved it and would highly recommend this ice cream.

December 02, 2021

Very Good Ice Cream!

Thank you Breyers and Family Rated for the opportunity to try a full size carton in exchange for my honest opinion!

This ice cream is delicious!!! I tried it tonight after supper for dessert. It was smooth, it was creamy and very flavorful. The vanilla was not overpowering and I found the little black pieces of vanilla beans in the ice cream just add to the experience. I also like the fact that this is made in Canada and is gluten free. Priced at $7.99 regularly, I wouldn't be buying this regularly but on sale definitely! This ice cream is a win and I'd happily recommend. Next bowl will have sliced strawberries added to it...yum😋😋😋

April 07, 2019

Fan de Breyer's

J'aime beaucoup les produits Breyer's, ils sont excellents au goût. Pour moi le summum est une pointe de tarte au sucre chauffée avec une bonne boule de crème glacée à la vanille Breyer's. Il y a même une gamme de produits à faible teneur calorique qui conserve malgré tout un excellent goût.

December 15, 2018

Great stuff!

Rich and creamy, love the container as it won’t freezer burn. I buy it every week. Love the taste, around the $4-5 mark at no frills. I will buy this again

2.8/5

December 10, 2018

Breyers

Comparible to others, some family members will only eat this product... as for me, I detected a slightly different taste. It was creamy, and as mentioned a favor of my family who will only buy breyers.

December 10, 2018

Old Fashioned Natural Goodness!

My hubby loves vanilla ice cream so I thought I'd try the BREYER'S CREAMERY STYLE NATURAL VANILLA FROZEN DESSERT. Same flavour I remember from when I was a kid/nothing tasted artificial like nowadays. Was a very fresh, natural tasting dessert that I highly recommend.

September 28, 2018

so good!!

This creamery style ice cream is excellent. It definitely is creamery style! Great taste, great texture, and you really cant beat the price! I will be trying the other flavours in this line for sure!

February 26, 2018

!!!Fantastic all natural Organic no hormones Ice Cream!!!!

We are not usually a big chocolate ice cream fan but this is great. The price is a little out there but for what you get it worth it. It says that they don't use artificial growth hormones on there cows which it great. I would definitely buy again.

One of the best icecreams in my opinion, I love greyers. They taste great and are a good value for the price you pay!!!