Breyers Creamery Style Natural Vanilla Reviews
#26 in Ice Cream

Natural vanilla ice cream made from fresh cream, real vanilla bean specks, and all natural flavours for an indulgently rich taste. Simply delicious!

Crème glacée à la vanille naturelle avec crème fraîche, gousses de vraie vanille et des arômes naturels pour un goût irrésistiblement riche. Simplement délicieux!

April 05, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Absolutely a wonderful item

This ice cream has to be the best. Rich tasting and creamy. Its one made with the real cream and has the vanilla bean in it for the real punch of a honest to goodness flavour! You will not be disappointed!

January 04, 2019

Yummy!

I have very picky children but once dessert time came, I didn't have one single complaint! Everyone how smooth and rich tasting it was! You don't even have to add any toppings like most vanilla ice cream to top it off because it was flavorful even on its own! Deffinitley a family favourite!

December 11, 2018

Great tasting vanilla ice cream

Breyer's natural vanilla ice cream has a great taste. I find most vanilla ice creams has an artificial taste, but this more has a really nice natural vanilla flavour. It's creamy, light, and the perfect ice cream to accompany cake or pie, or eaten on its own. If I had to pick my favourite vanilla ice cream, it would be this one.

December 11, 2018

The perfect ice cream

Honestly, I think that this is the perfect ice cream. It was wonderful alone and it was great mixed in a shake. I even made my own sundae and it was also great! I will get this again!

December 10, 2018

Great Family Treat! I would buy again.

Even tho a little more expensive than other competitive ice creams, the quality of this ice cream outweighs any price differences. We always try to incorporate this into our treat list!

Good basic ice cream

This has a pretty good vanilla flavour and is not too sweet. It's a good choice to put with pies, cakes etc. and is often a good value when on sale. I often buy it when having a party.

December 10, 2018

Apple Pie with Ice cream anyone!!

Love the creamy texture of this breyers ice cream.I didn't find it overally sweet which was just perfect for me. I like to add this ice cream as a side on warm brownies!! It is the perfect sidekick to a piece of warm apple pie.. soo delicious!!

Best Vanilla Flavour

Breyers natural vanilla is my first choice when serving guests desserts that deserve a side of quality ice cream. I love the flecks of vanilla bean and the creamy texture.

Delicious!

Vanilla ice cream is my favourite flavour and finding a natural vanilla that tastes delicious is difficult. Breyers hit the nail on the head with their natural vanilla! The ice cream is made with REAL cream and REAL vanilla beans (you can see the tiny little black specks). The ice cream is creamy and rich and makes the perfect base for a sundae! I love that it is made in Canada and is good for the environment. The vanilla beans are Rainforest Alliance certified and the milk and cream are antibiotic free! This has become a staple in our summer evening routine and is enjoyed by everyone in our family from kids to adults. I can usually find this product anywhere between &5;.50-$7 which can be a little steep as the container isn't that big. This will feed our family about twice. I would like to see the price come down a little, but it is delicious!

December 10, 2018

Will only buy Breyers ice cream

Love Breyer we don’t buy any other brand. Love natural vanilla my favourite. But all the flavours are good. It was so difficult to just pick one flavour.