Breyers Creamery Style Neapolitan Reviews
#18 in Ice Cream

Fresh cream, real vanilla beans, real strawberries, and rich cocoa make this a classic combo that the whole family can enjoy!

Crèmes glacées à  la vraie vanille, au chocolat et aux fraises. La combinaison classique!

New Brunswick, Canada

My favorite ice cream

This is my favorite flavor! It is also super creamy and tasty in every part, not like others where you cannot taste the flavors. This flavor is the best

Delicious

I'm a big fan of Neapolitan ice cream and I have to say that this is hands down my favourite. It's creamy and flavourful and natural. What more can you ask for? I would definitely buy it again

Extra creamy taste!

Found the taste extra creamy. My kids like their own flavour so neapolitan allows everyone to enjoy their own unique bowl of ice cream. Mom gets a mix!

Neapolitan icecream

I'm a picky person when it comes to most foods. Breyers make good ice cream. I like their Neapolitan a lot. It's creamy and I mean creamy!!! You actually get equal parts ice cream unlike most others where 1 flavor is more than a 1/3 of the container. The flavors are real. I mean the strawberry tastes like real strawberries. Same with chocolate and it's a good chocolate flavor. Same with the vanilla. And they are good with putting coupons in the Sunday paper to help save you a bit of money. Which we all need right now,lol. I highly recommend this ice cream and many others I've tried.

Mmm goodness

This is the best ice cream ever. It has three layers of delicioushness. I love it and serve it quite often as a quick dessert yummy. If you want a creamy three layer dessert this is the one

My fave

I love the classics. This one is creamy but not too sweet and oh so delicious. It doesn’t melt away in seconds outside the freezer either, like some ice creams.

December 10, 2018

Yummy ice cream and good price thi

I really like this ice cream - it always is a good price at every store. This brand is always super creamy and the taste is amaZing . My son loves the Choice of three flavours

December 10, 2018

A variety of desserts in one bowl

I love this neapolitan ice cream. I used to be that person that would just steal from the chocolate row but the vanilla is so creamy and the strawberry is so fresh tasting and refreshing. It's nice having a dessert with so much variety in one bowl.

December 10, 2018

Tripple the great taste!!

Brayeres has always been one of my favorite brands for icecream. First of all they have a wide range of flavors to choose from. But I am a tripple flavor lover. So the Neapolitan is my all time Fav!!! I love how it stays fresh and a every scoop comes out round fluffy!!!Eat it alone or add some toppings just to make it more fun forvthe kiddos!! I recommend it 100%

Family favorite

This is one of the go to ice creams that my family loves. My kids aren't huge on other types of ice creams so I stick to more simple kinds. Neapolitan is one that they love. This creamery style one is way better then other brands.