Breyer's Creamsicle Orange Sherbet & Creamy Vanilla Ice Cream Reviews
#439 in Ice Cream

June 03, 2017

I love this because I love orange creamsicles... They are the best and so yummy!!! I deffinitely Recommend this ice cream... It's so creamy and delicious

June 03, 2017

This is probably my favourite ice cream. The flavour is absolutely perfect. I love how it's a blend of ice cream and sherbet. It's different and delicious.

May 27, 2016

I have a tub of this ice cream in my freezer right now, got it on sale for $3 awhile ago. This ice cream truly tastes like an orange creamsicle. It is so delicious and creamy and has just the right balance of orange sherbet and creamy vanilla ice cream. This brand always goes on sale at No Frills.

February 07, 2016

Breyers has really nice quality ice cream really creamy and yummy. This particular flavour is really good it tastes just like a tradional creamsicle but it will say it's hard to eat more than a small bowl at a time, not something I can eat a lot of and I'm obesessed with ice cream. But very good.

July 20, 2015

Love the creaminess of the yummy ice cream

April 08, 2015

I have found my ice cream haven!

February 24, 2014

If you love the old fashioned taste of creamsicles....you"ll love this ice cream. Perfect as is or in a milkshake....on a hot day or even after supper dessert. Nice and light. Enticing your taste buds.

September 24, 2013

paid a little more for this but i love creamsicle anything .. it was soooooooo good.. i made an orange cake and had this with it mmmmm

May 03, 2012

If I close my eyes, I swear I am eating a creamsicle!!!! fantastically divine ice cream!! Goes great with fruit salad!

February 13, 2012

I love creamsicles, and the flavor of this ice cream is an exact replica of that creamy vanilla and sweet orange flavor. So creamy, and not lumpy like some ice cream. LOVE IT!