4.1/5
Breyers delights Caramel Brownie Reviews

Each 125 mL serving of our delicious Caramel Brownie has 90 calories! Breyers® delights Caramel Brownie is made with real chunks of brownies and Canadian milk and cream! Each pack contains 4 grams of protein per 125 ml.

Breyers® has over 150 years of experience in making mouth-watering ice cream.

Visit www.Breyers.ca to learn more about our wide variety of delicious desserts!

Already bought more

I almost wish I had never received a coupon to try this ice cream! I tried the caramel brownie and not only was I happy because it tasted good but even happier that it fit into the perimeter of my diet! Now personally I think it tasted more like coffee and brownie as supposed to caramel but for me that's even better :) I just wish it wasn't 8$ for a little container... But that hasn't exactly stoped me from buying more, I just bought the vanilla cupcake one because most things with sprinkles makes me feel like a kid again, and boy I wasn't disappointed:)
    Whether your on a diet or not, I think this ice cream deserves a try from anyone who likes a nice treat once and a while I don't think you'll be disappointed

Delicious

I was chosen though @chickadvisor to try out the new @breyersdelightscaramelbrownie @freeproduct for my honest review. This was absolutely delicious! You would never know there is only 90 cal per 125 mL and also 4 grams of protein! There are perfect soft brownie chunks and soft caramel drizzled all inside with the perfect sweetness. Thought $7.99 for a 500ml of ice cream was a bit over priced, so would wait for them to go on sale to repurchase. Would definitely recommend giving it a try! Yum!

April 16, 2019

Take your taste buds on a ride

I recieved this product from ChickAdvisor for free for my honest review.
    I must say I really enjoyed this flavor. I love the fact that you can indulge in a sweet treat without feeling guilty about it. It's only 90 calories per 125 mL and contains 4 grams of protein.
    The flavor instantly tasted like caramel to me but I did notice a slight coffee hint which didn't bother me at all cause I love coffee. I found almost 1 brownie piece in each bite, it doesn't get better than that. I did however notice that the texture was more icy than your regular ice cream but once again that didn't bother me. I will mention that for the size of this container and for the price $7.99 I don't think I'd find myself reaching for it often. Although I would recommend it to others and I did really enjoy it. Thank you Breyers and ChickAdvisor for this opportunity! #trybreyersdelights #gotitfree

Such a delicious treat!

I received this product to test for free. The Breyers ice cream was so smooth and creamy and I loved that it came in a small pint. Definitely did not feel like it was a lower calorie dessert. I did find the cost a bit pricey but would purchase again on occasion for a treat.

Loved Every Spoonful

I was lucky enough to be selected by @ChickAdvisor to received a coupon to purchase Breyers Delights Caramel Brownie for no cost. I was able to find this ice cream at Shoppers Drug Mart. As soon as I got home I had to dig in and give it a try. This was so flavourful with Caramel and Brownie pieces. Every spoonful was delightful and I had to make myself put it back in the freezer around the halfway mark so I could have some more for the next day. This is very delicious and I will be looking for the other flavours and this can be an occasional treat. I recommend Breyers Delights Frozen Dairy Dessert in this flavour Caramel Brownie... Don't forget about the low calories for such a sinful dessert. #gotitfree #cadeau #ChickAdvisor @Breyers #tryBreyersDelights #FrozenDessert

Best Ice cream with only 90 calories

I've #gotitfree from @ChickAdvisor.Thank you for the opportunity to try this new Breyers Delights Frozen Dairy Dessert.#tryBreyersDelights.All my family love ice cream,so it was great to try this new frozen dessert with only 90 calories At first I was very sceptical about ,I never thought that ice cream with only 90 calories can taste that good.I didn't feel any different in taste,for me it was like a regular ice cream that we always eat,it just have less calories wich is great!So it definatly will be our number one ice cream .It's more healthy and taste very good!!!

April 15, 2019

Savoureux et sans remords !!

J'ai reçu gratuitement cette crème glacée pour goûter et évaluer. Elle a un très bon goût, elle est légère mais, à mon avis, un peu chère (7.99$). Il faut quand même tenir compte qu'elle contient seulement 90 calories pour 1 tasse ce qui nous permet de la savourer sans culpabilité !!

April 15, 2019

Received this product as part of the product review club #freeproduct to try & review. This Breyers delights Caramel Brownie didn't really taste of any caramel more like coffee flavour, nice brownie piece though. This was very light almost like a gelato/sherbert, not creamy at all. Product is very expensive for the size of this tube, so would only purchase if on sale. I like that this item is made with Canadian milk, must support our farmers. Average ice cream is about 120 calories per 125ml, this is 90cal per 125ml. If your looking for a light not creamy ice cream this is for you. Delights = light :)

Updated On: April 15, 2019

Ps. Wish they marketed the same way as in the USA putting the total calories on the front for the whole tub.

April 14, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

If you like coffee you’ll enjoy this ice cream flavour!

I received this ice cream free in exchange for my honest review! I noticed there was a strong coffee flavour which I am not a fan of, but if you like coffee I think you’d enjoy this flavour. I won’t be repurchasing this flavour again! Another thing I didn’t like was the price! $7.99 for a small tub of ice cream is a bit too expensive in my opinion!

April 13, 2019

Parfaite crème glacée

C'est une super crème glacée.
    J'ai adoré la texture et que dire du goût. Wow mon conjoint et mon fils ont fait la demande d'en acheter a nouveau. Je recommande.