4.1/5
Breyers delights Vanilla Cupcake Reviews

Each 125 mL serving of our delicious Vanilla Cupcake has 80 calories! Breyers delights Vanilla Cupcake is made with Canadian milk and cream and colourful sprinkles! Each pack contains 4 grams of protein per 125 ml.

Breyers® has over 150 years of experience in making mouth-watering ice cream.

Be sure to visit www.Breyers.ca to learn more about our wide variety of delicious desserts!

April 18, 2019

Sprinkles Seal the Deal

This was so good. It was light, smooth, creamy and just simply delicious. A great sweet pick me up after a meal that didn't make me feel guilty. The flavour was great and the sprinkles were an added bonus. There is nothing I love more than vanilla and cupcakes so this flavour combination was pure heaven for me. It is a rather small tub and it wasn't cheap in stores which would be my only hesitation to buy it often.
    * I received this product for free from ChickAdvisor in exchange for an honest review*

April 18, 2019

Breyers Delights frozen dairy dessert , 80 cal per serving!

Breyers frozen dairy dessert In Vanilla cupcake . I received this product free to try. I was skeptical about the flavour, because it says 4 g of protein per serving I was terrified it was going to taste like a protein bar.. it really doesn’t I’m quite impressed, it even has a nice texture. I would buy this again as a treat and would definitely recommend to a friend but, I did find it a little on the expensive side

April 17, 2019

Breyers Delights Vanilla Cupcake, Amazing!!!

I really enjoyed this product, over a couple nights and I did not feel guilty indulging either. Keeping in mind the low calorie count I was super surprised at how amazing it tasted....sssooo good. I have told my family and friends how awesome this Breyers Delights Vanilla Cupcake ice cream tastes. I will buy this product again, without hesitation. I will also continue to recommend this product. Thank you for the free ice cream product. I certainly appreciate the opportunity to provide a review for yet another GREAT "Breyers" product.
    Thanks, Sherry

April 16, 2019

Vanilla Cupcake, yes please!

Breyers delights ice cream in vanilla cupcake was delicious. It tastes exactly like it sounds. The ice cream was creamy and rich, with a nice vanilla flavour that tasted like cupcake icing. I enjoyed the amount of sprinkles that were in the ice cream. I also appreciate how they advertise the amount of calories on the front of the packaging. I would definitely recommend this product and will be repurchasing.

April 16, 2019

Tastes just like a cupcake!

This Breyers Delights Vanilla Cupcake flavour tastes just like a cupcake! It was so good. The vanilla ice cream was creamy, smooth and it made it so hard to stop eating it which makes it good that the calories are so low for the tub. The price was a little steep for what I'm used to from Breyers but the quality did make up for most of it. I highly recommend trying this treat!

Sweet Treat

I received this product for free. I was able to acquire it from shoppers quite easily. As for taste I found it to be a bit sweet for my preference. Definitely vanilla tasting with sprinkles all throughout. The consistency was fine but I found it left my lips feeling greasy/oily. I don’t think I’ll buy it again.

April 15, 2019

Pretty please with sprinkles on top!

Hey!!
    Review time! Is my favorite time!
    So let's get started!
    So even though I recieved this product free, the price for the size was to exspensive for me especially because I couldnt barely share it even if I wanted too..?? Now on to taste...WOW was it ever delicious! It definitely had that vanilla cupcake taste with little sprinkles in it which completed it for me! The texture was smooth milky & crunchy sprinkles! I didn't want it to end? until it unfortunately did and I was still wanting more. So I'd say it did its job with taste and flavor but the price was unappealing.
    Ohhhhh and I liked how it was only 80 calories per 125 ML & made with Canadian milk.

#tryBreyersdelights #igotitfree #breyersicecream #chantalitacurls #chickadvisorreview

Prince Edward Island, Canada

Holy Mooly!

Wow!! I was SO pleasantly surprised when I tried this!! It does NOT taste like low calorie ice cream AT ALL! It's creamy and FULL of flavour!! I thought Halo Top was pretty good. This doesn't even compare. The colour, texture, everything about this ice cream was right. The only thing that was a little crazy was the price, but if you're going to splurge and want to enjoy some ice cream without the calories, this is what you need to buy!

Updated On: April 15, 2019

I recieved this product free to review

Delish!!

Alright, so you guys already know that Breyers is one of the yummiest ice creams out there. Now, the price is a little steep for the amount of ice cream you get but holy moly, it was tasty! It's low calorie but does not taste like it at all. I definitely recommend you give it a try!

* I received this for free in exchange for my honest review!*

April 14, 2019

Yummy but a bit too expensive

I finally got chosen to test a product and of course I got ice cream! I have always loved Breyers ice cream and they didn’t disappoint! The Vanilla Cupcake flavour was on point. Not too sweet, just enough so that you feel like you are eating something sweet without the crazy calories as it is only 80 cals per half cup!!!!! The ice cream was not too creamy and not too watered down. There were sprinkles too giving it that cupcake feel. The only downside is the price. I thought it was expensive for $6 for 500ml.