Breyer's Double Churn Vanilla Frozen Dessert Reviews

Ranked #24 out of 495 in Ice Cream

May 31, 2017

Tastes good on its own. Simple and not too sweet. My kids love to add toppings on it and chocolate syrup. Tastes good with all that stuff too. My go to icecream. Very affordable too.

May 04, 2017

I purchase this one from time to time and find it to be a good "ice cream". The flavor is pretty good and when it is on sale it is also a decent price. We all like this one.

April 09, 2017

I'm not a big ice cream fan but when the craving comes this is the only ice cream I want. It is soooo smooth and creamy and doesn't make my mouth feel gross and sticky like other ice creams . I hate anything too sweet and this is just the right amount of sweetness.

February 02, 2017

I absolutely love this icecream! I use it in milkshakes and it tastes way more flavorful than any other vanilla icecream I have come across. I enjoy eating it on its own or with toppings such as chocolate or strawberries. Affordable and tasty!

August 22, 2016

Breyer's should keep their better variety only and not bother with cheaper(such as blue box, I think is called Classical) ice cream. This Double churn is creamy and rich, I like it. A little goes a long way and satisfying, so no one would feel guilty about eating ice cream.

April 12, 2016

One of our favourite ice creams to purchase from the store. It has a great vanilla taste. I would buy it more often but it tends to be on the expensive side so only pick up when it is on sale.

March 14, 2016

This is one of my favorite vanilla ice creams! It's so rich and creamy. Not too sweet but just sweet enough. And the vanilla flavor is s heavenly. I love it on its own or paired with hot out of the oven brownies or chocolate cake.

March 14, 2016

Delicious! I love this Ice Cream, one of my favourites. Nice and simple yet creamy and delicious - you can't go wrong! Throw in a hand full of sprinkles and you have a perfect dessert.

February 14, 2016

Nice vanilla ice cream, so tasty. Really good for sweet tooth.

February 04, 2016

So creamy love my vanilla ice cream on its own and with my apple pies!