Breyers Non-Dairy Cookies & Creme Reviews

Cookies & Crème is now completely non-dairy! Made with real almonds, try our creamy vanilla dessert filled with delicious chocolate sandwich cookies for a delightful cookies & Crème treat.

Un mélange préféré de la famille est maintenant non laitier! Essayez notre dessert à la vanille crémeuse et aux amandes débordant de délicieux biscuits-sandwichs au chocolat pour une succulente collation aux biscuits et à la crème.

May 23, 2018

Not too sweet!

I received a coupon for a free full size tub of Breyers cookies and crème non-dairy ice cream from ChickAdvisor #gotitfree #productreviewclub

I really like ice cream in the summertime but being lactose intolerant, I feel like my choices are limited and not very tasty. I really like this Breyers non-dairy ice cream and the cookies and crème flavour is my favourite! I love that it’s not too sweet and the cookies are soft and add a bit of texture and sweet and salty flavour. I feel the price for a 1.6 litre tub at $7.99 is a bit much compared to others. I would recommend this for dairy-free and vegans.

May 22, 2018
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Love this product would totally buy this again

It was truly refreshing. I love ice cream and this was by far very enjoyable. I would definitely recommend it. If I didn't know better I would not have known it was dairy free.

May 22, 2018

I now love dairy free ice cream!

I was hesitant to try a dairy free ice cream because I have such nostalgic memories of enjoying good old fashioned ice cream. I am now trying to be a bit healthier and limits my dairy and really enjoyed the cookies and creme non-dairy ice cream by Bryers. It tasted just as creamy and rich as the typical tubs of ice cream I’m used to buying but I feel less guilty about getting ice cream, my favourite indulgence! It’s easier to digest and I love the flavour, cookies and creme is such a classic flavour and taste is definitely not compromised here. The value is good and similar to the brands I normally buy, and I get more quantity than say a small tub of Ben & Jerry’s. I haven’t seen man twice non-dairy ice cream options in big grocery stores (only health food stores) so this is exciting for me.
    I received this Breyers Non-Dairy ice cream for free to try.

May 18, 2018

Different but good

ChickAdvisor sent me a coupon to try this ice cream for free!

You could definitely tell it was dairy free, when it melted a little bit it seemed almost a little watery, missing the full, dense feel of the ice cream made with milk.

The taste was good! The cookies were tasty and I finished my serving just fine , I think this is a great option for lactose intolerant people but not necessarily my first choice, also it was a little pricier than my usual brand.

An upside was that it was lower calories than my usual brand as well. Would eat again and it did the job but if I’m having a cheat meal, I would want to go all out with real milk ice cream .

1.5/5

May 14, 2018

Tastes like foam

The texture is somewhat like that of foam. The taste was good, full of sugar, but not too overly sweet. Not refreshing like real icecream would be, and the foamy taste and feel of it is overwhelming.

May 14, 2018

I was so happy to find this product.I felt like a kid in a candy store who is searching for her favorite flavor of candy and got way to the bottom and jackpot.Thanks so much.

May 11, 2018

Breyers always puts out superior products!

I too purchased their Non Dairy without realizing it was not ice cream and found it to taste wonderful and will buy this product again and I will let friends and family know its great!!

Pretty Good

I would buy this product again, i have a grandson who cant have milk so this is a good sub for him, and he liked it so will buy again. It was smooth and creamy like ice cream so he didn't feel like he was left out like he usually does. It was a lot like ice cream, cookies and cream is the one we had so will try the peanut butter next time and hope it is as good as the first one. My grandson is happy so that makes me happy.

May 11, 2018

Best for those lactose intolerant

Bought this from Food Basics, since I am lactose intolerant. Really rich taste, and tons of cookie bits insider. Added a few toasted nuts and maraschino cherries, for a indulgent treat.

May 10, 2018

It's just scrumpitous.....love it....creamy texture ...with milk n vanilla...creates flavorful treat which can't be skipped.Woul love to taste and try more and more flavor...My kids also lovely ...delicious n mouthwatery taste.