Breyers Non-Dairy Cookies & Creme Reviews

Cookies & Crème is now completely non-dairy! Made with real almonds, try our creamy vanilla dessert filled with delicious chocolate sandwich cookies for a delightful cookies & Crème treat.

Un mélange préféré de la famille est maintenant non laitier! Essayez notre dessert à la vanille crémeuse et aux amandes débordant de délicieux biscuits-sandwichs au chocolat pour une succulente collation aux biscuits et à la crème.

July 01, 2018

Yummy . Ate the whole bucket to myself

Non-dairy Breyers ice cream is no different than the original. Great taste great value great brand ! Will continue to buy again and again. Childhood classic turn modern for those lactose intolerant.

June 27, 2018

Loved this

I loved having the opportunity to review this dairy free ice cream. I myself and not dairy free but live with someone who is and have dairy free thinga pretty often. Having a hard time finding a dairy free and gluten free dessert to have and this is just beyond yummy. It tastes like regular breyers but a little stiffer than the regular stuff. None the less this is a completely amazing alternative to regular ice cream but dairy free! Can't wait to see more amazing things to come in the dairy gluten free world! Thank you for the opportunity!

June 27, 2018

I SCREAM for this Ice Cream

Oh my gosh - the taste is awesome and you SO cannot tell it is non-dairy until you realise that you have no stomach pain after eating it from being lactose intolerant ! Hubby did not notice the difference in flavour or texture - Breyers - "you done did good !"

June 26, 2018

Can't believe it's dairy free!

I received a free coupon for Breyers Non Dairy Cookies & Creme to trial. I really enjoyed both the flavour and texture of this product and found it very similar to regular icecream. A few pros of the product were it's great taste, the fact it's made from almonds, it was not too sweet (I have experienced too sweet often in dairy free) and it froze very well. The downside was it wasn't quite as creamy as dairy icecream (although easily forgotten after a couple bowls!) and I also found it quite expensive at $10.99. Overall I quite liked this product and would definitely eat it again.

1.7/5

June 25, 2018

Joshua Bonnell

I am a huge ice cream lover but due to lactose sensitivities I had to cut it out of my diet. I was extremely excited when given the opportunity to try this!

The product is extremely hard to find and quite expensive. It's not worth the money at all. The cookie pieces are delicious, but the actual "ice cream" itself is terrible. It is so sweet that I could only take a spoonful or two at a time and I actually only ate about half the container over a period of time before throwing out the rest.

I also felt like there was a chalky like texture that left a bad aftertaste.

It definitely isn't a product I'd purchase on my own.

2.7/5

Artificially too sweet

I was super excited to be able to try out Bryer's Non-Dairy Cookies and Cream thanks to Chickadvisor. While the amount was well worth the price compared to other non-dairy desserts, it wasn't anything I enjoyed enough to want to purchase this in the future. To me, it was overly sweet to where I couldn't enjoy but a couple of spoonfuls at a time, and it tasted artificial and chalky. The best part about this was the cookie chunks!

1.0/5

June 23, 2018

Worst ice cream....Ever !

This product is so sweet, generic and tasteless, the best thing about it is never having to eat it again.......

Lots of "things" in it that get between your teeth.

You need a large cup of hot coffee afterwards to wash away the bad memory of this terrible experience.

1.2/5

June 23, 2018

Not the greatest non-dairy ice cream...

So I know cookies&creme;ice cream, I used to love it back in the day until I found out I'm lactose-intolerant. So I tried this, I mean Breyer's has pretty awesome regular ice cream..and it was WAY TOO SWEET. One spoonful of it was okay. But couldn't eat any more, and I am known to be a sweet-tooth. This just didn't cut it, and at its regular price too?? Honestly I'd rather spend this extra money on a lactase pill and have the regular Breyer's ice cream. Disappointed.

June 20, 2018

Delicious

I recieved the cookies n cream ice cream complementary to try and I loved it. It doesn't have a weird taste that some dairy-free ice-creams can have, and it is so smooth and creamy. I ended up also buying the peanut butter flavour and despite not being a huge peanut butter fan, actually liked that one better. They are both good though and I would definitely recommend anyone try it.

June 20, 2018

Great non-dairy alternative!

I have a dairy allergy, so I was thrilled when I heard Breyers came out with a non-dairy line. I received a free coupon to try the cookies and cream flavour, which is one of my favourite flavours of ice cream. I found the look and texture very similar to the regular Breyers cookies and cream ice cream, but found the almond taste a little overwhelming. There was a good amount of cookie pieces in the ice cream, which I loved. I noticed a few people have said they found the ice cream very sweet, but I wouldn't say it's any sweeter than Breyers regular cookies and cream. Although I wasn't too fond of the almond flavour, I think this is one of the better options I've tried for non-dairy ice creams. If you don't eat dairy, I'd definitely recommend giving this line a try.