Breyers Non-Dairy Cookies & Creme Reviews

Cookies & Crème is now completely non-dairy! Made with real almonds, try our creamy vanilla dessert filled with delicious chocolate sandwich cookies for a delightful cookies & Crème treat.

Un mélange préféré de la famille est maintenant non laitier! Essayez notre dessert à la vanille crémeuse et aux amandes débordant de délicieux biscuits-sandwichs au chocolat pour une succulente collation aux biscuits et à la crème.

June 06, 2018

A Non Dairy Delight

I was one of the lucky testers to trial the Breyers non dairy cookie and cream frozen dessert. My initial thoughts were it won't be good but boy I was wrong. A Lovely creamy texture, full of flavour and bits of chocolate cookie that added a nice crunch. I found it hard to find in the freezer section as they did not have it with the regular Breyers nor with the sugar free area which usually has the soy and non dairy products nearby. It is pricey but fortunately it goes on sale often. I recommend this product for anyone who is needing dairy free ice cream

June 06, 2018

Three thumbs up for Breyers Non-Dairy Cookies & Creme

I received a free coupon for try Breyer's Non-Dairy Cookies & Creme and although it took some doing to find it, it was worth it. I wasn't sure what to expect but I really enjoyed this product. It was sweet without being too sweet and the cookies and creme taste was quite distinct. It also had a nice texture - very similar to that of regular ice cream.

Everyone in my house tried the product (including one vegan) and everyone enjoyed it. The only thing that would hold me back from buying this as a regular replacement for ice cream would be the price. It was a dollar or two more expensive than regular ice cream. Not crazily expensive, but still more than I'm used to.

June 05, 2018

A tasty non-dairy alternative for ice cream

As someone who can't eat dairy, I find it challenging to find alternatives that taste good. This cookies and cream ice cream is so tasty. The almonds give it a bit of creaminess, so I don't miss the dairy too much. The flavour is pretty good - tastes of ice cream sandwiches/cookies. It is a bit chalky/dry, but I expect that with almond milk products. I have been using it in my coffee and it's pretty tasty in that too.

June 05, 2018

Great flavor

The flavour is awesome, couldn't get enough of it. The best part is that it's lactose free. For someone who's lactose intolerant it's great that I can enjoy it without taking any lactose pills.

Favorite ice cream

This brand of ice cream is a must buy! You can never go wrong with this ice cream. The taste is delicious and makes you want more. Whenever a girl is in need for just dessert, this is simply the way to go!

Crème Glacée Surprenante

J'ai adoré cette crème Glacée sans produits laitiers. Le gout est léger et juste parfait. Sa texture est très bien et je suis très surprises par ce produit. Ici j'ai essayer le Cookies & Cream et se fut un régal!

Best Almond Milk ice cream

I am lactose intolerant and so I'm pretty well versed in products that are dairy free. I was super please to receive this free to try. I have to say that Almond milk is not my favourite to make treats with or anything really. Almond milk is always watery and it never quite gets the consistency of milk. Thsat being said. This is the best almond milk product i've tried.

I really like that the cookies and cream isn't over powering the fact it's ice cream. I find a lot of non dairy ice creams hide behind what they put in it. This is still ice cream.

The consistency of this isn't quite creamy enough and i know that's due to being almond milk. Over all though the flavour is great. it's a great alternative and I definetly prefer it to the ben and jerry's non dairy. I would say that Coconut bliss is still my favoiurite non dairy ice cream but this would be a close second.

The really great thing about this ice cream is the price. Breyers is without a doubt reasonably priced. When I got it at save on it was about 4 dollars for 1.6L but it was normally prices at 7 dollars (still not bad).

Finally it should be noted this does contain wheat and soy. I feel like if they wanted to make this more allergen friendly they should get rid of those.

Overall I would buy it again. I am definitely going to try the other flavour.

June 03, 2018

Breyers Non laitier, wow!!

J'ai reçu un coupon de la part de Breyers et ChickAdvisor pour me procurer gratuitement la crème glacée Breyers Non Laitier à saveur de biscuits et crème.

Juste là, en partant, de la crème glacée c'est un des plus beau cadeau que tu peux recevoir! Surtout quand c'est à saveur de biscuits et crème!

Donc je me suis rendue en magasin échanger mon coupon et je me suis rendue compte que normalement le produit a une valeur de 8$!! :o J'étais encore plus surprise de l'avoir gratuitement!!

Donc j'ai goûté dès que je suis arrivée chez moi et sérieusement, je n'ai pas été déçu! On dirait de la crème glacée normale mais elle ne contient pas de produits laitiers. Je n'ai pas d'intolérance ou quoi que ce soit mais j'adore faire des choix différents à l'épicerie et toujours essayer des nouveaux produits. La texture était crémeuse et c'était franchement délicieux! Je ne sais pas si j'aurais essayé ce produit sans avoir reçu un coupon par contre car c'est assez dispendieux comparé certaines sortes de crème glacée mais en même temps, c'est pour un contenant de 1.66 L et c'est fait avec des meilleurs produits que de la crème glacée "normale" alors pourquoi pas.

Je recommande ce produit à ceux qui souhaitent l'essayer. Pour vrai vous allez être surpris!! :)

Merci ChickAdvisor et Breyers!! :)

#gotitfree #cadeau #breyers #chickadvisor

June 02, 2018

Delicious!

I received a coupon from ChickAdvisor to exchange in-store for a free tub of Breyer's Non-Dairy Cookies & Creme. I have to say that it was very delicious and tastes very close to the real deal. It's loaded with a generous amount of cookies in the mix and the taste, texture and flavour were all very amazing. I would definitely recommend this product to family and friends and would pick up another tub once I finish this one. Breyer's is a trusted brand and this one did not disappoint.

June 02, 2018

Delicious!

If you are like me and can’t digest dairy, you may feel like you are missing out all summer long. Why are non-dairy alternatives to ice cream always so expensive, small, or funky tasting? This option is delicious and only cost $6.99 at my local grocery store. There’s enough to share and even those who love dairy ice cream will love the flavour. I received this product free to try, but I’m looking forward to trying other flavours in the future.