Breyers Non-Dairy Cookies & Creme Reviews

Cookies & Crème is now completely non-dairy! Made with real almonds, try our creamy vanilla dessert filled with delicious chocolate sandwich cookies for a delightful cookies & Crème treat.

Un mélange préféré de la famille est maintenant non laitier! Essayez notre dessert à la vanille crémeuse et aux amandes débordant de délicieux biscuits-sandwichs au chocolat pour une succulente collation aux biscuits et à la crème.

June 01, 2018

Tellement Bon que je vais définitement en racheter!

Cette crème glacée sans produits laitiers est absolument un plus pour ma famille. La saveur biscuits et crème est totalement divine! Ma famille en raffole et nous allons définitivement en racheter #gotitfree

2.7/5

May 30, 2018

Great Option For Lactose Intolerance

We were very excited to receive this product for free. My husband is Lactose Intolerant & loves ice-cream....lol. We found the product to be similar in texture to frozen yogurt, so it was easy to scoop. It was however exceedingly sweet. More so than regular ice-cream. This surprised us. It did have LOADS of cookie pieces. If you need a treat ($8) & can't eat ice-cream it's great. I can't see making it a regular item because it was so sweet.

May 30, 2018

So creamy and dreamy

#gotitfree #chickadvisor #BREYERS @chickadvisor @BREYERS
    My family was chosen to receive free I got it and wow do we love this non dairy dessert,rich and creamy and so much better tasting then ice cream ,we love the cookies in it not to sweet its just right,the kids loved it in a sugar cone ,itsa real heavenly dessert .pictures to follow .

May 29, 2018

A surprisingly tasty dessert!

I think if you are looking for something that tastes exactly like ice cream, this is probably not for you. But if you're looking for something a bit lighter, such as a gelato-like dessert, this may do the trick! Instead of being "creamy," this non-dairy ice cream tastes more water-based. It's not as thick as ice cream.

They don't skimp on the cookie chunks either, and they taste delicious (similar to an Oreo). That said, I didn't find this overly sweet at all. It was just the right amount of sweet for me, personally.

Compared to the dairy version, this dessert has slightly more calories and fat but the same amount of sugar.

At 7.99, I feel the price is a little high compared to other ice creams. I would buy it again if it was on sale though.

I received the Bryers Non-Dairy Cookies & Creme free to try from Chick Advisor in exchange for my honest review.

May 28, 2018

Laura Cayouette

J’etais vraiment excitée de tester ce produit, surtout considérant ma nouvelle intolérance au lactose, ce qui rend l’ingestion de crème glacée tout sauf une partie de plaisir!

Premièrement, il y avait beaucoup de givre sur le dessus de la crème glacée, je ne sais pas si c’est dû au produit comme tel ou à l’endroit où je l’ai acheté. Par contre, la couche du dessous était correcte. La crème glacée a une belle texture, semblable à celle avec de la vraie crème. Concernant la saveur, j’ai vraiment beaucoup aimé ! Je la trouve moins sucrée que les crèmes glacées courantes. J’ai beaucoup aimé également les gros morceaux de biscuits qu’il y avait à l’intérieur. Ce que j’ai préféré par dessus tout est que je n’ai pas ressenti les effets indésirables du lactose !
    Je suis vraiment contente d’avoir découvert ce produit et je le recommande c’est certain :)

May 28, 2018

I got it for free, cookies and cream

I got this product for free. At home we like to try different flavors of ice cream, so my family were happy when I got the opportunity to try this one. We got cookies and cream, but I have to be honest, I was not expecting much, I am not a bit fan of almond milk, but what a surprise when I opened, and it looks the same, ok, same ap ZXpearance, check, then taste, what a bit surprised, it was almost the same, just I little, but a little bit less creamy than the dairy one. It is very soft.
    The down side of this product some of the ingredients; the amount of sugar, it has liquid sugar, sugar, high fructose corn syrup and corn syrup, plus the oreo cookies that obviously has all those sugars in it too, and it does affect the taste, for me it was very sweet, but my husband and son did not share my opinion, also it has Anyway the product has too much sugar, soy lecithin, not good for people with some kind of allergies to the soy, and vanillin. I think they should work a bit more in improving their ingredients, but unfortunately, those ingredients are the most common in many of the products that we consume on regular basis.
    In conclusion, I do recommend this product, it has a good price when is on sale, $3.98, regular price is$6.98, just be careful to enjoy it, as with any sweets, just a little bit and once in awhile.

May 27, 2018

Délicieux

J’ai eu le plaisir de tester gratuitement le breyers non laitier cookies & creme et j’ai été agréablement surprise par son bon goût et par sa texture plus légère qu’une crème glacée, le seul point qui selon moi est moins attrayant est son prix qui à mon sens devrait être un peu plus bas, pour le reste je dirais qu’il vaut vraiment la peine de l’essayer, il risque de se retrouver dans mon panier sur une base assez régulière.

May 25, 2018

Pleasantly surprised

I love ice cream, but my body does not, so I can't consume it too often. I was really excited to try this non-dairy product for free because it actually looks like real ice cream. However, I was a bit hesitant because it is made with almond milk and I am not a huge fan of almond flavour. After trying it, I can confirm that it does not taste like almonds! I love cookies and cream, and this non-dairy version tastes almost exactly like the dairy version. It's not the creamiest frozen dessert I've ever had, but the texture is still really similar to ice cream. I found it for $5.97 at my local No Frills, which I think is a good deal for the amount you get compared to other brands. I will definitely buy this product again and hope they come out with other flavours!

May 25, 2018

A fantastic dairy free option!

We really loved this ice cream! The taste is fantastic, the texture is exactly what you would want in an ice cream, and there a just the right amount of chunks (cookies). The whole family was a fan, which doesn't often happen when it comes to any food, let alone dairy free! I like that this ice cream is not too sweet and tastes amazing!
    The price is great as well! Compared to other dairy free options, this is a great value!
    We will be buying this again!!

May 24, 2018

Sooooo yummmy!

I was able to try the Breyers non-dairy cookies and creme icecream for free from ChickAdvisor and all I can say is that or was SO GOOD!!! It was so creamy in texture,tasted amazing. You couldnt even tell it was non dairy! It was really good!