4.1/5
Breyers Non-Dairy Vanilla Peanut Butter Reviews

Real vanilla and luscious peanut butter collide to give you a real Breyers moment — and this time, it’s completely non-dairy and gluten free! Made with real almonds, enjoy this creamy and nutty frozen dessert, with the Breyers quality you trust.

Le mariage de vraie vanille et de délicieux beurre d'arachide pour vivre un moment authentique de Breyers — et cette fois, le dessert est entièrement non laitier et agrémenté de vraies amandes! Savourez ce dessert glacé crémeux au goût de noisiette, rehaussé par la qualité digne de confiance de Breyers.

June 16, 2018

Krista Latunski

I was chosen to try the Non-dairy Vanilla Peanut Butter flavour for free, and I am so glad I was! It is so yummy! The price point is a little high (around $9) compared to regular ice cream, but I guess that’s the price we pay for specialized products?! The ice cream is similar in taste and texture to traditional dairy ice cream. The peanut butter swirl in this non-dairy ice cream is what makes this Shine...I could eat a bowl full of it alone! My daughter even asked me if I was going to eat the whole container myself because she wants to eat some of it too! The only thing that would make me like it more is if it was a bit lower in sugar. It’s not any more than other ice creams, but I think it could be a little less sweet and still taste amazing. I watch my sugar intake, so wouldn’t be able to eat much at a time.

June 15, 2018

J'adore !!

Enfin une bonne crème glacé sans produit laitier qui plait a tous,mon garcon avec une intolérance au protéine de lait a enfin pu manger une bonne crème glacé comme ses soeur,qui ont elle aussi adorez,et que dire du prix, j'adore,j'adore,j'adore

June 15, 2018

That was delicious

J'ai trouvé ce produit absolument délicieux, je m'attendais à quelque chose de fade ou encore qui goûtait seulement le sucre et bien j'avais tort, le goût est bon, la texture est géniale, je recommande fortement même pour ceux qui n'ont pas d'intolérances

June 14, 2018

A nice cold treat for those avoiding lactose.

I received my coupon for #Breyers # NonDairyDessert. It was easy to locate at the Superstore in the regular ice cream section. I was selected to try the Vanilla Peanut Butter. I was happy overall with the product. The ingredients tasted authentic and the flavour was very good. The one thing I did notice was that it was not nearly as creamy as some of the other lactose free ice desserts I have tried. That would probably be my only complaint. Other than that it was quite good on pie and on it's own. Everyone (husband and kids)in the house also liked it. I would likely buy this again and perhaps try the other flavour-Cookies n Cream.

June 13, 2018

Delish!

I received a voucher for a full size free product of Breyers Non-Dairy Vanilla Peanut Butter Ice cream. It was delicious. It had the perfect amount of peanut buttery goodness and I liked the texture a lot. We are a dairy free home and this didn't make us feel deprived in the least. I would recommend this for sure.

June 13, 2018

On the fence...

I received this free to try. I have mixed feelings about it. The peanut butter was plentiful and tasted delicious. The actual vanilla "ice cream" was quite sweet, I would not choose to purchase the straight vanilla on it own. The ingredient list is also not ideal, when you consider a good ice cream is: cream/milk & sugar, this list is full of strange ingredients. I understand the need for lactose free but full of undesirable ingredients isn't the solution.

2.7/5

June 12, 2018

There are better non-dairy ice cream options out there

As an ice cream lover who prefers to avoid dairy, I was super excited to try this ice cream. I was selected to try the vanilla peanut butter variety. I really wanted to like this, but the texture was not satisfying at all. Instead of being creamy, it tasted like it had been badly freezer burned (it was not). The peanut butter filling was a weird sauce texture and was overly sweet/fake tasting. I'm happy there are more dairy free ice creams to try but I think Breyers fell short on this one.

Yum! Perfectly delish!

I really enjoyed this “ice cream” good flavour, nice texture. Just the right amount of sweet. My only struggle was trying to find it in store - many places don’t carry it yet - but hopefully more will start stocking it soon

Overall good taste

Overall good flavour for a non-diary ice cream. I wish there was something more to the peanut butter flavour (ie. chocolate added). It was still creamy and similar to regular ice cream, compared to being icy. I would recommend it and would like to try other flavours to see if they're similar in quality.

June 12, 2018

wow j'adore la texture, le gout. Je vais en racheter

Enfin un produit glacé sans produit laitier. Bravo pour ce nouveau produit.
    wow j'aime la texture et j'aime le gout. On oublie qu'il n'y a pas de produit laitier dans ce produit glacé.
    je vais la recommander à mes amis
    Je vais en racheter c'est certain.