3.9/5
Breyer's Smooth & Dreamy Frozen Dessert Reviews
#2 in Ice Cream

Breyers Smooth & Dreamy delivers all the decadence we crave from regular ice cream, but with half the fat and calories. The secret lies in its Cream Press SystemTM - a process that breaks apart the cream into smaller droplets and distributes them more evenly throughout the ice cream to deliver a decadent taste and texture. Whether your tastes are simple or you like something more indulgent, Breyers Smooth & Dreamy Ice Cream comes in five yummy flavours that’ll suit everyone’s preference: Natural Vanilla Bean, Creamy Chocolate, Mocha Fudge Brownie, Strawberries & Cream, and Dulce de Leche.

0.5/5

September 26, 2017

Disgusting!

Frozen dessert???? Seriously, I have watched videos on how this crap doesn't melt, like what is it made of? It tastes like crap, and foams up in your mouth, horrible after taste. Always read the label, make sure it's ice cream not "frozen dessert"! Don't buy this product!!!

1.7/5

September 08, 2017

Not for me

I did not like this ice cream. For me it's all about the texture and I did not like it. After seeing a video online that it won't melt, now it just freaks me out. That doesn't seem right or natural to me.

September 03, 2017

Too many preservatives

We used to really like Breyers ice cream and it's very tasty but then we saw this review on ice cream on YouTube and in essence they took a bowl of Breyers ice cream and some well-known no name ice cream, left it in a bowl at room temperature for a week and came back. The no-name ice cream had mold growing all over it which you would naturally expect but the Breyers ice cream still smelled good and had no mold. There's a paragraph of ingredients on Breyers ice cream and I'm sorry but there's just something wrong with an ice cream which won't grow mold or stink after leaving it out for a week.

August 31, 2017

better than ice cream

I love that this tastes almost like a combination of ice cream and one of my favourites cool whip. It's fluffy and light and has less fat too, which is a bonus.

June 15, 2017

Ice cream

my family loves breyers ice cream, we have tried all flavours but our favourite flavour is vanilla ,it perfect for parties, or by the pool with some friends

1.8/5

June 15, 2017

This one is not for me!!

Although you will find this product in the freezer section and could easily mistake it for ice cream - it is not!! The label does clearly indicate Frozen Dessert, however we can all make mistakes and reach into the freezer making the assumption that it is Ice Cream - don't let that happen to you again. Far to many not dairy ingredients for my liking. I want a natural product. I desire Ice Cream for myself and my family - not a "Frozen product" This one is not for me or my family - sorry Breyers.

June 04, 2017

I used to love Breyers ice cream until I came across so many videos of it not melting and tried it myself at home! It is not worth it if it is not good for you. Choosing other brands for ice cream from now on!

May 05, 2017

This is so good it is very easy to forget that it is not technically real ice cream. The texture is smooth and creamy and not too heavy and the flavors are always really good and rich with a good variety and selection to choose from.

May 03, 2017

I'm VERY picky when it comes to Strawberry icecream. For example if it's pink I won't even touch it beacuse how can a strawberry make icecream that pink? I like how in the Breyers Strawberry ice cream there's actually swirls of strawberry pureè in vanilla ice cream. Super creamy, super delicious will always buy!

1.8/5

April 25, 2017

Beyer' s Smooth And Dreamy Frozen Dessert est une desert d. un goût magique. Il fond dans la bouche en laissant un super gout velouter . Essayez le vous ne pourez plus vous en passzez .Tout a fait Délicieuse,...