Prestige Item
Briogeo Farewell Frizz Rosarco Milk Leave-In Conditioning Spray Reviews

June 17, 2020

Smells like roses🌹

This leave in smells sooo good. It helps with my frizz and also detangles my hair after a shower. Sometimes I skip the conditioner and just use this on my damp hair. Also plant-based!

April 30, 2020

Works well

After showering, I spray this all through the length of my hair and it never feels heavy or weighed down. It also never leaves a greasy residue on my hair nor is there any nasty build up, which I am a fan of! It also has a fresh, light scent which I love. One of the most important things that I noticed was that it helped to tame my frizz to some extent, although it did not fully get rid of all my frizz (but this is pretty tough to do with my hair). Along with taming some of the frizz, my hair definitely feels softer after using it as well. To add to that, I do notice a shine to my hair after using the spray and styling it, which I can't be mad at it. Is the shine blinding? No, but it is a nice subtle shine. I also notice that it helps to keep in the moisture that my hair already has, although it does not necessarily add any extra moisture to my hair. But I will say though, I almost never use a single hair care product on its own and always tend to combine at least two products together to achieve what I am looking for. In addition, I always use hair masks at least once a week if not more to help add moisture to my hair and repair any damage. However, having said that, I do like the results this leave-in conditioning spray produced. In a nutshell, it did help tame my frizz some, it did add a subtle shine, scent is pleasant and fresh, it does not weigh down my hair, it is not greasy, it helps to keep SOME of the moisture locked in, and it made my hair soft. All things that I love and welcome with any hair product!!! Overall, I actually liked this leave-in conditioner and I do plan on continuing to use it. The question is: would I recommend this to others? For sure! It never hurts to try new things, but I would recommend pairing this product with another hair care product (e.g., an oil or another leave in conditioner) to really optimize the effects.

January 20, 2020

amazing

i got a sample of this spray from sephora rewards and i honestly love it, i am for sure getting the full size bottle once i use what i have up, it seriously takes away the frizz in my hair, its normally really bad after i wash it but not after using this, it also helped me takes knots out as my hair gets knotted when i wash it