BRITNEY SPEARS FANTASY PERFUME Reviews
Ranked #178 in Perfume

August 10, 2017

Oldie, but goodie!

I absolutely love this fragrance.
    I am not a Britney Spears fan whatsoever, but she hit it out of the park with this perfume!
    My cousin and my best friend introduced me to this years ago and I am hooked to this day!

August 10, 2017

I love it

I definitely love this, I keep a bottle of it all the time. When I'm running low I make sure I get another one. I will definitely recommend it, smells great, and stays on

May 08, 2017

Smells great and the bottle is adorable. The price is worth it, I just recently used up my Fantasy Perfume. I found I really did love the scent but I have to be honest it didn't seem to last very long.

February 14, 2017

This bring me back to my high school days. I used to love this perfume and used it for the longest time. It smells so nice! It's one of those perfumes that catches your attention and smells so fruity and young. My only complaint is that it does not last as long as I would like. You need to spray yourself a few times throughout the day for sure.

February 14, 2017

I may not be a huge Britney Spears fan but I have to say her perfume Fantasy is her best selling hit. The scent is so fresh and mellow. The price is unbeatable. Leaves you feeling as sexy as you smell.

February 14, 2017

Britney Spears Pufume Smells so Good Love this Perfume. I Have Purchased this and Still do. The Smell is AMAZING. I am going to buy this again soon. Got a Nice sweet flower Smell which I LOVE.

November 13, 2016

Out of all the perfumes I own, I get the most compliments when I wear this one and it surprised me at first because it isn't a luxury brand, but rather a very affordable one. It has a beautiful, warm, sweet and feminine scent, very romantic in nature. I instantly think of candy when I smell it but it isn't childish at all. I do wish it would have more staying power though. I do need to reapply throughout the day but it's something I enjoy doing just because it smells so good. Definitely a cult favorite and one to add to your collection! The bottle is super cute too!

April 01, 2016

for $7 this perfume has lasted a very long time. it smells of summer adventures and love, and it stays on for a few hours at least. I like it better than I used to like circus

March 15, 2016

Ive used Fantasy since it first came out. AMAZING smell. Ive tried others and then every time I wear it someone asks me what I'm wearing....cause it smells sooooo amazing. LOVE it. ALWAYS.

2.0/5

August 10, 2015

At one time, it was almost the thing to have. The price isn't so bad but the perfume smells cheap. Definitely not yummy. Not even good. Blah! I through out the whole bottle and all the body washes that came with it.